The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Has Pochetino still not learned english?  :lol:

he speaks it in training apparently but won't for the media which seems rude at best

I think it's great. 90% of the media are a pack of word twisting cunts.

Has Pochetino still not learned english?  :lol:

he speaks it in training apparently but won't for the media which seems rude at best

Probably doesn't feel comfortable speaking a language he isn't fluent in to the media. I much prefer a translated interview to some poor cunt struggling through a bunch of loaded questions whilst looking desperate to be out the door.

He looks a good player Livermore. Would take him here.

Given Sherwood is an Anglophile he might get a run at Spurs next season.

Hope so, he's a real local lad, went to Enfield Grammar. He always seemed willing but ultimately limited - has really benefited from a run in the team at Hull. They seem to love him too.

Livermore's probably the classic tale of young English developing talent in one sense. He's been good enough to be a squad player getting a few games for the first team. 24 league games two season back (when we finished fourth) then just 11 league games under AVB. We buy shit-loads of CMs to push him down the pecking order, then ship him out on loan. Like most players that age he wants to be playing regularly, whereas I'd really like him to be a squad player and in the cups etc - probably what his skillset merits right now.

Similar issues to Bentaleb. There have been a fair few people on here and at Spurs who feel that his performances don't justify his place, yet how is he going to improve without playing time? It's bloody hard to keep so many squad players happy too, particularly when you can't pay as much as the nutjobs at Chelsea, City and Arsenal. If your wages are bonus-driven, as ours supposedly are, then you aren't going to make too much extra cash sitting on the bench.