The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Better second half for some, though. Assuming Brooks and Onyewu are fighting out for the last CB spot, I hope it goes to Brooks, way more upside. As long as we're not bringing both of them.

I'd take Besler, Gonzalez, Goodson (:anguish:) with Cameron as the swing guy.

Better second half for some, though. Assuming Brooks and Onyewu are fighting out for the last CB spot, I hope it goes to Brooks, way more upside. As long as we're not bringing both of them.

Yeah, could see that happening too. Leave another spot for one of the many attacking mids or maybe Green. Can't believe Goodson is still a dude in our rotation. Hopefully not so after this World Cup.

People hating Jozy for playing for Sunderland should be happy he was so s*** playing for Sunderland against us or else they'd have put 2-3 more back against us and it would have been a 4-0 or 5-0 at SJP.

When it comes to World Cup time, I'm supporting my country - and Jozy is an American who just 12 months ago was playing the best football of his life scoring for fun - I've said how much I'll dislike him in that s*** f***ing Sunderland kit, and how much I think that move to Sunderland has been bad for him (even before he went there) but when he's got the American shirt on, I'm defending him fully as he plays for my country.  So nah, not going to take this har har look at Jozy bull shit when he hasn't scored dick and looks off his shit - I'd still take an off form Altidore over many useless players who've played for Newcastle this season who couldn't conjure up an assist or trap a ball or whatever.