The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I think that they stand a chance as long as they don't meet Bayern,Real and Barcelona and have home advantage in the secondleg.

Think PSG is also too good for them to handle.

If I were motes, my order of preference would be: Dortmund, Atletico, Chelsea, PSG, Barca, Bayern, Madrid.

Madrid can embarrass them, totally humiliate them. Would love that match-up. Especially to see Bale vs. Buttner in the first leg.

PSG are very overrated. They are head and shoulders above everybody in their league that's why nobody sees their flaws. Even in the CL they've had easy opponents so it's hard to predict how they will fare in a very high level game.

Overrated having the best number 9 and the best CB in the world in their team? Right-o. They're an excellent team.

Aye, PSG have an excellent team. Strong in every position (apart from their keeper arguably) with a couple of world class players thrown in for good measure.

I'm not sure I agree, if anything their fullbacks are the main problems. Maxwell and van der Wiel/Jallet aren't the best in the world. I think Sirigu is excellent at times.

The front three of Zlatan, Cavani and Levezzi against Man Utd's defence man. Hoy in Lucas Moura as well and PSG could actually tear them apart.

That's without how much better they are in the central midfield area than them as well.

The front three of Zlatan, Cavani and Levezzi against Man Utd's defence man. Hoy in Lucas Moura as well and PSG could actually tear them apart.

That's without how much better they are in the central midfield area than them as well.

They're better than them in every single position except for Rooney and De Gea and possibly fullbacks but even then I think that Rafael is a liability in big games although if he can maintain his head cool he's a decent player (well under Sir Alex he was) and Evra is declining in form.

I mean PSG has more depth, match winners on both ends of the pitch (Zlatan and Thiago) and extremely hardworking players that can cover more miles than any other player I've seen for a while (Cavani and Lavezzi). Add a midfield which have all types of attributes and I really don't see how PSG are overrated.

I think they might surprise everyone. For me there are at the moment two teams above everyone Bayern and Real Madrid (I'd add Barcelona based on their two legs against City but they've been unmotivated turds in the league so I refuse too). Then I think it's a pretty open race between the rest except Man U. But we all know how Chelsea won the CL with Di Matteo and they were a horrible team in every possible aspect compared to their counterparts.

I reckon for Neutral's viewing this would be the most entertaining draw:

Real-Chelsea

Bayern-Man Utd

Dortmund- Barca

PSG- Atletico

All 4 will be fantastic ties. On the other hand, we could have 3 ties with 2 countries of same nations playing. Hope the hot balls are set up for the draw I posted above.

I reckon for Neutral's viewing this would be the most entertaining draw:

Real-Chelsea

Bayern-Man Utd

Dortmund- Barca

PSG- Atletico

All 4 will be fantastic ties. On the other hand, we could have 3 ties with 2 countries of same nations playing. Hope the hot balls are set up for the draw I posted above.

Especially as Real, Bayern, PSG and Barcelona semi-finals would be the most entertaining ones.

Guest neesy111

It would definitely be entertaining to watch Bayern demolish Man Utd.

Watching any team demolish Man Utd is entertaining.

The bitterness of some of you in here is fucking cringeworthy man. :lol: Just overturned a 2-0 deficit in the last 16 of the Champions League and most of you can only talk about how badly we'll lose the next round. That's a good win tonight no matter what spin you try and put on it. :lol:

You complain about how smug Man United fans are, yet you react to a win like this? What else do you expect? If we manage to beat whoever in the next round you're setting yourself up to be tortured by us "glory hunting, arrogant cunts."

Be humble. You're all better than this.

:lol:

:lol:

Benfica could murder tottenham 4 or 5-0 tonight, sherwood has supposedly left lloris, no centre backs available and no paulinho and adebayor  :lol:

Need to check the odds, i might go for Oscar Cardozo FGS

Oblak; Maxi, Luisão, Garay, Siqueira; Salvio, Amorim, André Gomes, Sulejmani; Djuricic, Cardozo.

The usual defence (1+4) but a brand new midfield and attack. Fejsa, Enzo, Markovic, Gaitán, Lima and Rodrigo resting.

Tbf, Pardew would be on suicide watch if he had as many out injured as Spurs do.

We already do

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Knew someone would do that. Slight difference in the calibre of them though. I thought that was clear...

Never mind, +1 internet points to you.

Because they have better players. We've got Remy and Debuchy injured, our two best players. What more do you want? :lol: