The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I must say I've been impressed with Flanagan over the last few weeks and months. I've always seen him as a bit of a joke, but he's turned into a very solid player.

He's clearly not the most talented player you'll ever see, but he does the basics very well.

He's fucking ugly, mind.

IMO it shows the importance of the footballing concept behind their play. A player that isn't as technically proficient as most others in the side but can follow the manager's instructions of passing and movement can fit in without embarrassing himself.

Spoilered for those that don't like seeing it:

Compare and contrast to us, where any loss of individual talent from the side is devastating to our prospects.

Guest zicomartin

I know I mentioned this during the last Liverpool game, but they really do focus on trying to win penalties and get players sent off, to win games. 

Suarez little chip for a handball only came off once today...

so fucking obvious, yet the refs fall for it every time.

Despicable Cunts.

Guest Howaythetoon

You can see why Liverpool get so many penalties as they play in the opposition box more than any other side and they have tricky, quick and skilful players with quick feet. They are a very attacking side and do you know what, I hope they win the fucking league as unbearable as it will be in the media and from their fans.

Imagine all the Sky SPorts and BBC/ITV documentaries of Gerrard should L'pool win the PL.... disgusting.

It's why I'm surprised so many people see Liverpool as their preferred champions. It will be utterly fucking unbearable for many, many reasons.

Fucking hell, this match. :lol: Dem chances :lol:

Brann should have 5 by now. :lol:

You just know it's tee'd up for a 95th minute heartbreak if you've seen my Stabæk bet. :lol:

Put the whole kitty on it did ye? :lol:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Imagine all the Sky SPorts and BBC/ITV documentaries of Gerrard should L'pool win the PL.... disgusting.

This  :thup:

:lol: this match, fuck me. Like a team of Papiss Cisse's

What's Bradley doing taking out Boli, man?! Only guy capable of scoring out there on the pitch. :lol:

Seems he's parking the bus. Sorry. :lol:

I know I mentioned this during the last Liverpool game, but they really do focus on trying to win penalties and get players sent off, to win games. 

so fucking obvious, yet the refs fall for it every time.

Despicable Cunts.

:thup: They play for penalties. Only 1 dive in 5 has to work, then there are actual fouls in the box too.

It's a nasty tactic but typical of football today.

so f***ing obvious, yet the refs fall for it every time.

Despicable c***s.

Jesus Christ, you think he does the chip because he wants a penalty? I swear to god he'd rather be free on goal with the goalie from 5 metres than let Gerrard kick it from 11m.

What's Bradley doing taking out Boli, man?! Only guy capable of scoring out there on the pitch. :lol:

He can park the bus wherever and whenever he wants from now. Love me some Bradley.

He can park the bus wherever and whenever he wants from now. Love me some Bradley.

:lol: great watch. So much more exciting than the shit Newcastle's been putting out lately.

:lol: great watch. So much more exciting than the shit Newcastle's been putting out lately.

It was enthralling. Didn't know attacking football still existed. :lol: