The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

A team doesn't go to 3 CL finals in 5 seasons - being the best side in all 3 campaigns being Carried by a single player for one of them.

That Milan side wasn't the same as the previous Milan sides. It had sold it's biggest star in Shevchenko. Their defence was past their best and even consisted of Jankulovski as left-back. Matter of fact is that without Kaka they wouldn't even have gone past the group stages and barely did so anyways. Almost got beaten by Celtic and then against Man U it was him against 11 players at Old Trafford.

What Kaka did very few players have done and at his prime he was excellent, yet I have to agree with Ronaldo that he's a shadow of himself and half the player he was back then today.

That Milan side was great on the big occasion but were never the most consistent, especially against weaker sides. In that period they won Serie A twice? In that period. But on the big occasion they came up trumps, so I'm not having it that they wouldn't have gotten further in the CL without Kaka.

They reminded me of a better version of that Man Utd side that went to 3 finals. By the last the total were all last their best and they lost their star man. But still an excellent excellent side.

That Milan side was great on the big occasion but were never the most consistent, especially against weaker sides. In that period they won Serie A twice? In that period. But on the big occasion they came up trumps, so I'm not having it that they wouldn't have gotten further in the CL without Kaka.

They reminded me of a better version of that Man Utd side that went to 3 finals. By the last the total were all last their best and they lost their star man. But still an excellent excellent side.

Let's agree to disagree before it takes over this thread ;) I'll stick to what I said. I used to follow that Milan side and that year without Sheva they came 4th in the league, I think it was the year they lost both derbies as well and without Kaka there's no way in hell they'd won the CL. The year after they missed out on CL spot as well I think.

Let's agree to disagree before it takes over this thread ;) I'll stick to what I said. I used to follow that Milan side and that year without Sheva they came 4th in the league, I think it was the year they lost both derbies as well and without Kaka there's no way in hell they'd won the CL. The year after they missed out on CL spot as well I think.

They finished a distant third when they should have moonwalked it against L'pool.

Guest VanBarduck

So all the games this weekend were delayed 7 minutes including the one game tonight, yet the one tomorrow which is the anniversary of the actual disaster isn't delayed?

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/21468000/ngbbs4c3f82188654e.jpg

They have hardly any players that can step up to the top flight. They are a basically Cardiff 2.0

People prefer Thailand to Malaysia though. It's got more smut and less missing aeroplanes.

They have hardly any players that can step up to the top flight. They are a basically Cardiff 2.0

People prefer Thailand to Malaysia though. It's got more smut and less missing aeroplanes.

Genuine lol.