The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Pellegrini, that old cunt, about to take his team to the title - first go at it too, right? Shit.

Shhhh, you're not allowed to mention it is his first season. Mourinho is the only new manager at a title challenger in 'transition'

Hearts :lol:

Already relegated. Went 2-0 against Partick meaning rivals Hibs are safe. Seems like they've realised this and chucked it, 4-2 Partick :lol:

Killie winning as well :megusta:

Zabaleta has been the best attacker on the pitch tonight.

Best player in the league imo.

Kinda.

I recall a couple of years ago the commentators mentioning how he's an important player in the dressing room whilst implying he isn't particularly top class. He's certainly made a transformation, superb player.

Valladolid growing into this game. Might get a goal here.

Guerra almost scores. Bet he regrets having signed a pre-contract with Cardiff now that they're relegated. Very good player from what I've seen off him before.

Hibs v Hamilton in the Relegation Play-Off is it? On the back of a 10-2 win last week? :lol:

3 of the biggest 5-6 clubs in the country in the Championship potentially next season. :lol:

I still think City will struggle to beat West Ham. An early goal would be great for all kinds of reasons.

they don't need to beat them though which gives city some protection from their tendency to fuck things up this season

Zabaleta has been the best attacker on the pitch tonight.

Best player in the league imo.

Kinda.

I recall a couple of years ago the commentators mentioning how he's an important player in the dressing room whilst implying he isn't particularly top class. He's certainly made a transformation, superb player.

City best get rid, sounds like he has too much power. Pellegrini too, not enough headlines. [/ashleylogic]

I still think City will struggle to beat West Ham. An early goal would be great for all kinds of reasons.

they don't need to beat them though which gives city some protection from their tendency to f*** things up this season

True, but I wouldn't fancy the late barrage of corners to Carroll if the scores are level.