The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Birmingham fans aren't getting a great deal with their home form. 0-4 HT.

For a city the size of Birmingham, their support base is absolutely terrible.

Its all Villa or non-local teams in that region.

Disagree tbh. The city centre and surrounding is mostly blues. Go abit further out and it's villa.

Yes, Birmingham's fanbase is mainly concentrated around the areas near the ground in Small Heath and Solihull etc. but Villa's following comes from all over the W Mids

Yes, Birmingham's fanbase is mainly concentrated around the areas near the ground in Small Heath and Solihull etc. but Villa's following comes from all over the W Mids

I live in Solihull and I find it reasonably mixed on the whole, with the people I know. I agree the likes of Small Heath are very Blues based.

Still think they should be getting more into the ground; appreciating of course that they are a poor side. There just never seems to be anyone inside St Andrews.

I live in Solihull and I find it reasonably mixed on the whole, with the people I know. I agree the likes of Small Heath are very Blues based.

Still think they should be getting more into the ground; appreciating of course that they are a poor side. There just never seems to be anyone inside St Andrews.

:thup: Yeah I was a student there for 3 years and went to a few games as a neutral and Birmingham always seem to have a very small fanbase compared to the likes of Villa and even WBA.

Went to watch my local team (Brighton) this afternoon, shite match but really nice to enjoy a game of football for once without having to worry about Pardew, Ashley or any shit like that.