The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

No coincidence that they are performing again with Ozil and Ramsey back.

Next season they need to learn how to limit these injuries, can't be a coincidence that they get so many key long term injuries.

They need better back up, that's probably where they failed this year.  But the right player doesnt seem to have been available for them at that time

Meant to mention the January window

It's more about the number of injuries than anything else. They have a disordinate amount.

Months of the season without Ozil, Ramsey, Walcott & AOC. Imagine L'pool without Coutinho, Gerrard, Sterling & Henderson. They would be battling for 4th too.

Rosicky, Cazorla, Arteta & Flamini are good players but they have played too many times. Ozil, Ramsey & Walcott are and should be the core.

This Man Utd. side is still shit. Not even looking to get in behind Everton at all. It's like the want to play infront of Everton. Martinez moonwalking all-over Moyes. Great football.

the job that moyes has to rebulid that team, especially the defence and midfield.  :lol: :lol:  I think 200 million was being quoted to being spent in the summer to get back in the top 4, I don't think so.  :lol:

Why has everyone turned against Moyes so much? Hes not having a great season but he's done a lot to his credit before. Seems the in thing atm, dont see how he deserves it.

Could be cos he's s*** like. Dunno

More that he's part of Man Utd's fall from grace really which everyones enjoying i imagine. It is funny how things change though, i think there'd be genuine debate on here over whether people would want him as our next manager given the choice now.