The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest neesy111

How many home defeats for Man Utd now, 5?

Us, Everton, Liverpool, Spurs, Fulham?

Swansea? Or was the in the LC?

FA Cup.

Moyes waits till 75th minute to change it.  :spit:

:lol: He's gonna fit right in two years from now.

Don't even fucking joke man

:lol: Don't bullshit yourself. Don't fucking even. You know for a fact.

And he's bringing Cleverly with him.

:lol:

BIG GAME CLEV.

I'm f***ing loving this. I hate manu and their pathetic fans, especially since the boxing day match last season. Pathetic bunch.

Problem is Liverpool's fans are far worse.

Nah, don't think so. They've had years of failure, maybe they once were. Most of the new generation haven't grown up expecting a trophy included in their match ticket, they'd enjoy winning the league.  Also, thought they were canny when they won 6-0 last year.

I think they are a horrible bunch of selft pitying twats with massive chips on their shoulder.

Each to their own and all that.

gif with the Bulls or whoever it is that are waiting for someone to inbound the ball while the five guys run around :lol:

Ain't seen that one...

It's seriously the best thing that has happened to TV. Shaq man, fucking endless amounts of clips of Javale McGee as well.

Just read a Manchester United fans status:

f*** OFF FELANI! or however its spelt and i dnt care what inybody says but david moyes needs to sort it out!! And mark clTtemnurge can burn alive!!!

:lol:

Must be good, embarrassing your biggest rivals at their ground. Wonder how long it'll be before we feel that again.

hmm yes, thanks for bringing that up, I was enjoying a brief minute of schadenfreude.

More I hear you ask?

Suarez goes down way to easy! What about minulette( liberpool keeper) didnt punch the ball but got vidic, thats a pen, i dnt even think getrard should of got a yellow either! Sinple clash of heads! Also united SORT YOUR LIVES OUT! vanpersie is doing fuck all, and the whole team are just wasting their time!!!