The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Just seen Mourinho's interview. While I don't think he's the right person to say some of the things I feel he's spot on about the referees. They seem like pricks the lot of them that think they sit above everyone else just because they ref football games. Foy, Atkinson, Clattenburg, Webb, Dean etc all seem like absolut pricks as human beings.

Still think I'd rather have a referee with a bit of an ego and not afraid to have a go back at the players than a type like Mike Jones who has no authority at all

I'd settle for someone who knew the laws of the game personally

Such an appalling dive by Sturridge. Just makes me hate football, that sort of shite.

Conversely Carrick making out Sturridge had dived and appealing to the ref when he had indeed fouled him.

Yep, I hate diving more than appealing for stuff in general though. It's just so much more embarrassing for grown men to be involved in, and is much more anti-sport IMO.

Such an appalling dive by Sturridge. Just makes me hate football, that sort of shite.

Conversely Carrick making out Sturridge had dived and appealing to the ref when he had indeed fouled him.

Yep, I hate diving more than appealing for stuff in general though. It's just so much more embarrassing for grown men to be involved in, and is much more anti-sport IMO.

Bit rich coming from the grown man who was scared to finish American Psycho, like.

Bit rich coming from the grown man who was scared to finish American Psycho, like.

I wasn't scared, I was physically disgusted. And I was like 13. Not sure what relevance this has. Admitting feelings isn't unmanly Ronaldo, perhaps you should bear that in mind.

Such an appalling dive by Sturridge. Just makes me hate football, that sort of s****.

Love it :lol:

Joe Hart due a massive ban?

For being spat on?

There's no way he's spat on him. It's the smallest amount, similar to how it might come out if your shouting at someone

Just seen the incident, he definitely spat on him. although they had already clashed heads so Hart needs a ban in any case. That was definitely a spit though.

For being spat on?

There's no way he's spat on him. It's the smallest amount, similar to how it might come out if your shouting at someone

Just seen the incident, he definitely spat on him. although they had already clashed heads so Hart needs a ban in any case. That was definitely a spit though.

Don't be ridiculous.

For being spat on?

Don't be ridiculous.

I'm being serious. Watch it again. Seems very clear to me in slow motion, might be completely wrong then.

I wasn't scared, I was physically disgusted. And I was like 13. Not sure what relevance this has. Admitting feelings isn't unmanly Ronaldo, perhaps you should bear that in mind.

It is definitely unmanly to admit you have feelings. Bottle them up until you hit your breaking point and then release them in an almighty explosion of rage, akin to a 777 flying into a giant volcano. Then you will be a man my son.

tbf, ronaldo did admit that he cried while watching Keeping Marley.