The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Neymar is completely different on the left. Barcelona putting pressure here. Alexis/Pedro Messi Neymar should always be the starting three.

Courtouis :megusta: Such a good keeper.

:lol: Spot the bitter fans and the honest fans. 50/50 tackle. If Valencia gets punished then so should Boateng.

Utter shit.

he was off the fucking ground, two footed challenge, studs showing.

Fuck me I've heard some shit from you glory hunting fucktards over the years, but howay man get real.

GTFI NEYMAR!

:lol:

Altidore could've done that

:lol: I didn't want to dull his shine with reality. Let him have now.

It was more about anyone who knows something about the sport has seen that what was needed was to put Alexis or Pedro on for Cesc who has been invisible. Didn't take long either.

:lol: Spot the bitter fans and the honest fans. 50/50 tackle. If Valencia gets punished then so should Boateng.

Utter shit.

he was off the fucking ground, two footed challenge, studs showing.

Fuck me I've heard some shit from you glory hunting fucktards over the years, but howay man get real.

It's not just me like. The others who agree are considered among the best posters on here... Take from that what you will.

SanToon aside. I like SanToon.

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty  3m

Applause from some on the Stretford End as Kroos comes off. A very obviously ploy but worth a try I suppose.

we did tht wiv klivurt 1st m8 xxx

mackems and N'Zogbia as well - remember that? :lol:

The others who agree are considered among the best posters on here... Take from that what you will.

:lol: Froggy throwing us under the bus because he's a fucking gloryhunting bastard.