The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

We don't really "need" Deulofeu at this point. Pedro/Neymar/Alexis/Tello+Iniesta are good depth for our wings. Rather he spends another year on loan.

Rafinha isn't really that great a prospect, we kept the wrong Alcántara brother. There's Samper, who's hit the ground running at Barça B, but this is his first year playing professional football.

We don't really "need" Deulofeu at this point. Pedro/Neymar/Alexis/Tello+Iniesta are good depth for our wings. Rather he spends another year on loan.

Rafinha isn't really that great a prospect, we kept the wrong Alcántara brother. There's Samper, who's hit the ground running at Barça B, but this is his first year playing professional football.

I'm just saying they're both better than what you have to put on the pitch this season at times. Really don't see this team declining to much next year from this year even without signings unless Valdes leaves. Pretty much same team with maybe Xavi an extra yard slower, but compensate that with Neymar hopefully having adapted and Messi possibly having revenge for a failed WC and I think you're team is still far better than most clubs in the world.

It's Groundhog Day for Cesc, he always starts the season very strongly yet fades after the New Year. He was slow both of mind and of body yesterday.

Worst thing is that Atlético can park the bus now - something which they are very good at - and sneak one on the counter. Not really confident.

Aye, they'll be confident of getting at least 1 away goal.

I'm just saying they're both better than what you have to put on the pitch this season at times. Really don't see this team declining to much next year from this year even without signings unless Valdes leaves. Pretty much same team with maybe Xavi an extra yard slower, but compensate that with Neymar hopefully having adapted and Messi possibly having revenge for a failed WC and I think you're team is still far better than most clubs in the world.

A lot fo assumptions beign made here.

A lot fo assumptions beign made here.

There's one assumption tbh. If they can't get a new goalie they'll spend a lot of cash on Valdes to return for one sole season. Neymar will only get better, only assumption is Messi not winning the WC, which let's be honest, CAN'T happen.

I count 6.

1. You're assuming the tea doesn't need fresh blood to even remain the same level of competitiveness.

2. Valdes not leaving.

3. Xavi declining won't have a massive effect.

4. Neymar playing better.

5. Messi not having a successful world cup

6. Messi being even better because of the failed world cup.

I count 6.

1. You're assuming the tea doesn't need fresh blood to even remain the same level of competitiveness.

2. Valdes not leaving.

3. Xavi declining won't have a massive effect.

4. Neymar playing better.

5. Messi not having a successful world cup

6. Messi being even better because of the failed world cup.

Jesus :lol: I explained my reasoning. Otherwise next time you make a prediction I'll make your to include every assumption that comes with such a prediction. Quite ridiculous to break down the main point which is I don't see Barcelona not being favourites to the title unless Valdes doesn't get a new contract.

With Pinto as GK, an aging midfield and no CBs? No.

I'm willing to bet that the impeding court case will go long into the summer thus allowing you to spend like mad men in the summer and then be banned for the following two windows.

With Pinto as GK, an aging midfield and no CBs? No.

I'm willing to bet that the impeding court case will go long into the summer thus allowing you to spend like mad men in the summer and then be banned for the following two windows.

:thup: