The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Dzeko man. Such a waste of a player.

The Bosnian Bendtner I saw him referred to as on Twitter. Liked it.

He's hoop like

Would love to see him get 14 goals two seasons running as a rotation player. Dzeko is class ffs.

What is this? I don't even know.

Just so f***ing lazy. Unwilling to work the channels/find space whatsoever. Used to be so good.

Lazy? He works extremely hard, mind I've missed City's latest game, but every time I've seen him he's worked hard and gotten goals. What more can you ask from a striker?

Just so f***ing lazy. Unwilling to work the channels/find space whatsoever. Used to be so good.

Lazy? He works extremely hard, mind I've missed City's latest game, but every time I've seen him he's worked hard and gotten goals. What more can you ask from a striker?

Have to agree to disagree (which I hate) - you and me have been watching different players this season, Felip! :lol: Would be interested to see his record against decent opposition.

I actually can't believe how City have thrown this title away

Don't worry another 100 million will be spent in the summer, fail to win the title next season, sack the manager and rinse and repeat, they have an endless amount of money, the sheikh will get another title no matter how much is spent.

Have to agree to disagree (which I hate) - you and me have been watching different players this season, Felip! :lol: Would be interested to see his record against decent opposition.

Fair enough. I like him, for me there's a reason to why Pellegrini is opting with him ahead of Negredo (who I'm a big fan of).

It's going to be St. Mary's mkII with more goals if Liverpool play with this intensity against us.

Forgot they had us at home last game of the season, that has 5-0 to them written all over it. Definitely staying away for that.