The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest neesy111

Yaya out for the season apparently. Time to shuffle up the fantasy teams. Will make a decent lost once I'm back from the pub at my computer. Happy Sunday and gorran Swansea !

Not good preparation for the World Cup.

Yaya out for the season apparently. Time to shuffle up the fantasy teams. Will make a decent lost once I'm back from the pub at my computer. Happy Sunday and gorran Swansea !

I still have Cisse, van Wolfspenis and someone else up front in mine :lol:

Nice to see Suarez remind everyone today what a monumental cheating prick he is.

It wasn't his finest moment. Possibly his league medal will soften the blow.

Eh? Soften whose blow? I doubt Suarez gives a shit that he's a cunt.

Nice to see Suarez remind everyone today what a monumental cheating prick he is.

Eh? Soften whose blow? I doubt Suarez gives a s*** that he's a c***.

A cunts, cunt tbh. I hate him but I'd love him if he played for us I reckon

Dunno, the whole biting and racism shit would always leave a sour taste, in spite of his genius and the role he's played in their dominance.

That being said, I know a couple of Liverpool fans who've made a complete u-turn on him; having wanted him as far away from the club as possible at the start of the season.

I suppose it would be very difficult not to have an affection for someone who is so good for your team.

Of course he won't care, and nor should he.

Doesn't make him any less of a cheat. GT sums it up nicely - things weren't going his way tomorrow so he reverted to his default setting of horrible little cheating bastard. It's a shame because he's such an exceptional player.

A c***s, c*** tbh. I hate him but I'd love him if he played for us I reckon

Dunno, the whole biting and racism s*** would always leave a sour taste, in spite of his genius and the role he's played in their dominance.

That being said, I know a couple of Liverpool fans who've made a complete u-turn on him; having wanted him as far away from the club as possible at the start of the season.

I suppose it would be very difficult not to have an affection for someone who is so good for your team.

Yet we all loved Cabaye despite the stuff he did. At the end of the day, I hate playing these types of cunts but I'd love to have them all in my team as long as they're excellent footballers.

Guest neesy111

A c***s, c*** tbh. I hate him but I'd love him if he played for us I reckon

Dunno, the whole biting and racism s*** would always leave a sour taste, in spite of his genius and the role he's played in their dominance.

Yet we all loved Cabaye despite the stuff he did. At the end of the day, I hate playing these types of cunts but I'd love to have them all in my team as long as they're excellent footballers.

Amen.