The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Could've easily been off there.

Didn't know Suarez is still on course to break Shearer's and Cole's record. He let off a little when Sturridge had his goalscoring form.

Will prob do it against us, the irony.

Well Shearer and Cole's record were over more games no?

Yup. Which will make it even more impressive, that bucktooth vampire.

I was called an idiot for saying he's a top 5 player in the world last season. Glad the idiot is proving me right.

Tbf there was little to separate van Persie, Suarez and Bale in the PL alone last season. This season, Suarez has gone up a few notches in his performances. Definitely top 5 now.

I don't actually agree. Suarez was always the better player last season. He played same about as Bale and scored more and assisted more while playing in a worse team. van Persie played in a team with the best service last season. He's a controversial player, but ever since he came to Liverpool he's been an excellent player causing all sorts of trouble consistently.

Could've easily been off there.

Didn't know Suarez is still on course to break Shearer's and Cole's record. He let off a little when Sturridge had his goalscoring form.

Will prob do it against us, the irony.

Well Shearer and Cole's record were over more games no?

Yup. Which will make it even more impressive, that bucktooth vampire.

I was called an idiot for saying he's a top 5 player in the world last season. Glad the idiot is proving me right.

Tbf there was little to separate van Persie, Suarez and Bale in the PL alone last season. This season, Suarez has gone up a few notches in his performances. Definitely top 5 now.

I don't actually agree. Suarez was always the better player last season. He played same about as Bale and scored more and assisted more while playing in a worse team. van Persie played in a team with the best service last season. He's a controversial player, but ever since he came to Liverpool he's been an excellent player causing all sorts of trouble consistently.

:thup: He should easily win both POTY awards this season. Well-deserved too. He's kept the controversies out as a bonus.

Steven Gerrard and his prompting of this side is a fantastic watch. Such a terrific player.

Steven Gerrard in those season they reached the CL finals was amazing. He's not as good, but Rodgers really has found him doing an excellent job sitting deep.

Ashley pretty much 6x as wealthy as the Liverpool owner. So much f***ing :anguish:

:lol: Why even think about it, man?

I like to make myself feel worse about us.

:lol: Look at the starting lineup from yesterday and think about how much he got paid this week to write that shit on paper.

Steven Gerrard and his prompting of this side is a fantastic watch. Such a terrific player.

Steven Gerrard in those season they reached the CL finals was amazing. He's not as good, but Rodgers really has found him doing an excellent job sitting deep.

He doesn't do the things he used to but Rodgers has altered his game much in the same way Sir Bobby did for Shearer. I think he's just as good if not better......still you have to have the talent to be able to tinker with the style of your game. And it's why I've always rated Gerrard as a superior player to the chubby chap who occasionally plays for Chelsea.

Bait in, line cast.....sit and wait. :lol:

Ashley pretty much 6x as wealthy as the Liverpool owner. So much f***ing :anguish:

:lol: Look at the starting lineup from yesterday and think about how much he got paid this week to write that s*** on paper.

:lol: the guy is something else. I just can't getting head round him whatsoever. You'd think he'd want to feed his ego and make us a success. It's just weird

:hom:

:lol: Look at the starting lineup from yesterday and think about how much he got paid this week to write that s*** on paper.

:lol: the guy is something else. I just can't getting head round him whatsoever. You'd think he'd want to feed his ego and make us a success. It's just weird

It's not weird at all. He's got absolutely no respect for the fans. He's already implied that the people in the area aren't intelligent enough, hasn't he? The only criticism is local, again from what he perceives to be lesser minds. Nationally, if match commentary is anything to go by, he's still done a good job. No one watches our matches to see us, and the owner doesn't give a fuck. He's got it made.