The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Silva f***ed.

No idea where he got hurt though. Did he sprain his ankle?

It looked like there was a little bit of contact on the Achilles or something. The way he immediately went down didn't look good.

I genuinely think we're the only team that get 90 minutes out of Man City.

Everybody else seems to get battered for maybe 60 minutes tops. We get fucked the entire match, it's ridiculous.

We do roll over quite a lot though.

Ah ffs here I go bringing our shit into the game again. Fuck off will ya

Shame that Ramsey suffered that injury, think Arsenal would still have been in with a huge shout had he not been out for so long.

I'm still surprised how little their injuries were mentioned in the media. Without a couple of them they'd still be right up there IMO.

:lol: I remember when I thought Ashley was gonna splash the cash for Aguero.

:yao: :suicide: :pardsbeard:

:lol: I'm sorry what!! When the f*** did that enter your head!

:lol: f***ing ages ago, man. When it was all "He's gonna make a big signing!" and s***. This was in the before times. When we had hope.

Was it as bad as this?

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/150/7/1/Lebron_James_New_York_Knicks_by_Yala100.jpg

:lol: Why you gotta be that dude, ffs. This is who you are? First happy day as a Knicks fan in like 5 years and this is how you act?

People, man.

:lol: Don't call him people. He's a f***ing dick.

:lol:

Cech; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Luiz, Mikel; Ramires, Lampard, Willian; Torres.

Courtois, Godín, Filipe Luís, Juanfran, Miranda, Mario Suárez, Koke, Raúl García, Gabi, Diego, Costa

Ramires on the right is a very good bet in a game like this. Just like he did against Barcelona when they went through to the final.

Not sure about Lampard in the number 10 role though...