The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Simeone is dressed like a gangster.

I was listening to a podcast today where he was described as a person who'd fit in drinking at the bar in "From Dusk Til Dawn"

I too was thinking along those line, but more off Desperado.  When you see him on the touchline you just want to look behind him at the bench and see where the guitar is.

Simeone is dressed like a gangster.

I was listening to a podcast today where he was described as a person who'd fit in drinking at the bar in "From Dusk Til Dawn"

Ken Early is always good for going off on a tangent about something like this, very entertaining though

Turan.  Didnt we monitor the f*** out of him once upon a time.

Keegan wanted him but the board had other ideas ( look up other players on youtube )

Ended up with Jonas iirc

Gonzalez as well

Chris Waddle on BBC Radio 5 live

Atletico Madrid 0-0 Chelsea

"I think Diego Costa would struggle in the Premier League. He's gangly and puts himself about, but you're talking about £32m. Is he worth it? I don't think so and I've seen a lot of him. I think he's decent and honest but there's not a lot of quality."

Turan.  Didnt we monitor the f*** out of him once upon a time.

Keegan wanted him but the board had other ideas ( look up other players on youtube )

Ended up with Jonas iirc

Good decision :lol: Turan looked class at euro 2008

"Schawarzer (sp) again, safe hands"

Woopdy bloody do! He caught a simple cross into the box, that's his job. They're making it out as if they've got an outfield player in goal.