The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Shame Swansea had that massive dip otherwise they'd be candidates to finish above us.

They were absolutely s*** against us

They were but they'll have a bit of confidence behind them now, as I said without that huge dip they'd probably be a doing a bit better.

39 pts as things stand compared to our milestone 46. Mojo might have paid out too early.

Shame Swansea had that massive dip otherwise they'd be candidates to finish above us.

They were but they'll have a bit of confidence behind them now, as I said without that huge dip they'd probably be a doing a bit better.

39 pts as things stand compared to our milestone 46. Mojo might have paid out too early.

They'll do well to get 7 points from two games. :razz:

So unless Fulham collapse, the Mackems stay in the bottom 3 this weekend, then?

Hopefully the 'class of 92' can see them off next weekend with others down there picking some more points up, too.

They'll do well to get 7 points from two games. :razz:

Vaguely recall the bet being Swansea will finish within 5 pts off us?