The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I said before the game that the fitness of Chelsea's returning players could prove decisive. I forgot about Eto'o being injured, but him, Hazard, and Terry were all involved in the goals they gave up.

Ba should have been on the pitch from the start, too.

Bad team selection, in my opinion.

People are rather foolish to assume Liverpool and Man City can't lose 1 game. It's actually very easy to lose a football game. I doubt it'll happen, but I wouldn't exactly be blown away if it did. I certainly wouldn't classify it as 'incredible'.

Guest neesy111

Luca getting it right again, well I never.

It happens when you know what you're talking about. You should try it.

Well played sir.

Just saw CRonaldo's celebration for his first goal yesterday. And that's why he's never going to be appreciated as much as other greats. Fucking abysmal celebration like :lol: Should do something better than trying to show everyone that you've just equalled/beaten some record. Do the airplane like the real Ronaldo did, that was class, or some flips a la LuaLua.

Been Whatsapping with my friends in Valencia. The atmosphere at Mestalla sounds unreal. There is a whole reAMUNTada campaign around the city. Looks boss as fuck. Really hope they pull it off. Have always liked Valencia. Come on !! Emery would love to beat them on his way to the final though. Should be a cracker that one.