The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

That was so so cruel on Valencia, I wouldn't wish it on any club on this world bar Chelsea.

To rub it in, Emery did his best Mourinho's impression of winding up the home fans.....that has got to hurt.

Fucking hell, that was awful. Hope some rich fucker buys Valencia, they really don't deserve all the heart-breaks and bad luck they get.

To be honest, Valencia behaved like cunts for the last 30 minutes or so with the timewasting and injury feigning, which was unnecessary given how they had moped the floor with Sevilla up to that point. So there's a small bit of justice.

Hope some rich fucker buys Valencia, they really don't deserve all the heart-breaks and bad luck they get.

:lol: Yeah, we're all hoping that things look up for Valencia here.

Hope you lads go one further this year :thup:

Would be some comeback from last season to do the treble.

Thanks mate O0

We are still fighting for a quadruple.

Portuguese league: won.

Europa League: vs Sevilla (Benfica 2-1 Juventus aggregate in the semis)

Portuguese cup: vs Rio Ave (Benfica 3-2 Porto aggregate in the semis)

League Cup: vs Rio Ave (Porto 0-0 (3-4 after penalties) Benfica in the semis)

Lucky bastards. Must be a great feeling.

Lucky... not exactly the adjective I would use to describe Benfica. Considering our european finals record and last season 92' goals. I get your point though, just hoping for a better ending.

Here's hoping your curse holds up for another year.

We have an extra help to fight the curse this time.

BmlNigMIYAAzMxe.jpg:large

Lucky b******s. Must be a great feeling.

Lucky... not exactly the adjective I would use to describe Benfica. Considering our european finals record and last season 92' goals. I get your point though, just hoping for a better ending.

Didn't mean it the way you understood it. You are lucky that you get to experience that feeling. Not that your team has been lucky to get to this stage. Hope you win all 4 trophies mate.