The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Liverpool are +9 goals behind Man City a good score tonight and it will be game on come sunday

They need to be looking at 5 goals tonight really. City still have 2 games after this, that they will have won if it goes down to GD.

Mental that their biggest home defeats are against Fulham and us.

Chelsea's biggest defeat all season was up here too. :yao:

Come on Palace!

Booo.

Even if you'd prefer Liverpool not to win the title, surely it's more fun to keep them dangling until the final day? Last minute misery is far more satisfying.

Come on Palace!

Booo.

Even if you'd prefer Liverpool not to win the title, surely it's more fun to keep them dangling until the final day? Last minute misery is far more satisfying.

Nope sorry, don't want them in with a sniff of it :)

They're probably more likely to cuff us even more on the last game if they have nowt to play for. Party atmosphere, celebration, etc. rather than being tense and worried about Man City. Plus it means there's still a shot we finish 11th.

Guest chopey

I want Liverpool to stuff these tonight so that they have something to play for, give Pardew the send off he deserves

I want Liverpool to stuff these tonight so that they have something to play for, give Pardew the send off he deserves

I doubt that'll affect the result against us :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Martin Tyler saying that Pulis has made Palace better than the sum of its individual parts and that that is what football is all about.

Aye, fair enough Martin. Funny how that's not what it's about whenever Pardew is mentioned though.

Can I be the first to say that Liverpool are pretty pants so far and have been for the last month or so. And don't get me started on Sturridge, if England expect to do well in Brazil with him in the side...........