The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I'd take 14th and a losing cup final over 9th, if that 14th had been in the style of someone like West Ham where it'd been comfortable and not shitting it until the last 3-4 games.

:lol: At least they felt something for most of the year. Had something to play for. We shut it down in December. They're not great, but they've got things to look back on and feel good about.

Mackems have had credible cup runs, nervy league run perked up by humiliations at the derby and can look forward with optimism to next season that they will improve. We have achieved nothing but comfort and if as everyone fears pardew is allowed to stay and replace half the squad with his sorts of player we will go down next season with half the fight they have had.

Sunderland looked 'dead and buried' when Gus Poyet took over according to commentator in Man City game...6 points of safety with 31 games to go.

Most people on here thought they were fucked tbh, myself included. I remember a number of massive arguments about whether they even had a chance or not. :lol:

Sunderland looked 'dead and buried' when Gus Poyet took over according to commentator in Man City game...6 points of safety with 31 games to go.

Most people on here thought they were fucked tbh, myself included. I remember a number of massive arguments about whether they even had a chance or not. :lol:

3 weeks ago they were still dead and buried.

This is how shit Pardew is, he's got Mike wishing he picked sunderland.  Fuck's sake, Pards.

:lol: I'm sure I'd still be watching soccer if I went to RTG back in 06 like "Hi from USA!"

This is how shit Pardew is, he's got Mike wishing he picked sunderland.  Fuck's sake, Pards.

:lol: I'm sure I'd still be watching soccer if I went to RTG back in 06 like "Hi from USA!"

:lol: Yep, they love shit like that.

Poor Norwich are relegated

They sacked Hughton. They deserve this. Hope they never come back up.

the mistake was not sacking him a lot sooner than they did

Unfortunately :(

Love him, though.

That Van Wolfsvinkel, De Jong's best mate?

Poor Norwich are relegated

They sacked Hughton. They deserve this. Hope they never comve back up.

the mistake was not sacking him a lot sooner than they did

This is true, mind. He should've gone 6 months ago.