The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Yeah, Beren. f*** your shoes.

Second season in a row we've been in a solid position in the table, chasing European football. Season season in a row we've been told there is money to spend. Second season in a row we've been told to wait until the summer we couldn't get anyone over the line. Second season in a row we've slipped down the table as a result. In the summer we'll spend some moneyget a few free transfers and be told we should be happy with that investment. All the while we have no f***ing net -40million net spend and are told we're underdogs. I'm sick of being f***ing underdogs and all the we-played-wells and we-were-unluckys.

No fit striker in the team, Leon Osman and Steven f***ing Naismith Shola Ameobi starting games. Would any other team with top 4 aspirations be happy with that?

The worst thing is it was so predictable, and so preventable.

We all know that feel, bro.

I know you do. I don't make the Everton/Newcastle comparison just because I'm here, I do so because it's a damn f***ing accurate comparison.

Scrapping around for 5th-7th it is. Progress.

:thup: Seeing posts like this makes it a little easier to see why we see pundits talking about what a good season we are having and how we must all be pleased with our position in the league. I've not paid much attention at all the Everton this season other that looking at the league table so I just assumed that things were going well and that most fans would be happy about the way things are going.