The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

It does have to be said that Alonso is probably Madrid's most important player. Khedira has been very poor and Modric hasn't been as good without Alonso beside him.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02327/ronaldoget_2327179b.jpg

It does have to be said that Alonso is probably Madrid's most important player. Khedira has been very poor and Modric hasn't been as good without Alonso beside him.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02327/ronaldoget_2327179b.jpg

Maybe not best player but I think Alonso is more important to Real especially against a team like Atletico where Ronaldo doesn't get the space to destroy them with his pace

It does have to be said that Alonso is probably Real Madrid's most important player. Khedira has been very poor and Modric hasn't been as good without Alonso beside him.

Alonso has had an abysmal season tbf, not sure it would've made much of a difference. (didn't watch the Bayern tie, but he hasn't been good in the league this season)

It does have to be said that Alonso is probably Real Madrid's most important player. Khedira has been very poor and Modric hasn't been as good without Alonso beside him.

its his own fault for that stupid yellow. That said always seems ridiculously harsh on players to miss the final over some yellow fucking cards.

He makes the team tick even if he's not personally having a good game. He's light years ahead of whoever has played in his place. Think Madrid rarely lost with Alonso in the side.

He was brilliant in the semi - but you knew that.

Alonso has had an abysmal season tbf, not sure it would've made much of a difference. (didn't watch the Bayern tie, but he hasn't been good in the league this season)

Neville waxing lyrical about Atletico and the brutality of this performance. Personally I think it's horrible. Constant fouling and playing for set pieces.

Oh I know what they should do, they should go out attacking, get beat 4 nil and then get praise for their "brave" performance

Well no. That's just bollocks isn't it.

What do you want them to do like? They won't win if they allow Real Madrid to play

As a neutral I'd like to see the Champions league final played between the two best sides in Europe. What we have here is George Graham's Arsenal style football coming out on top. I didn't like to watch it then. I still don't. Real Madrid have been appalling too mind.

He was outstanding against Bayern IMO of course. Don't watch much la liga but I would have expected him to definitely up his game for this game

Neville waxing lyrical about Atletico and the brutality of this performance. Personally I think it's horrible. Constant fouling and playing for set pieces.

:lol: Aye coz Real Madrid never do that do they? :lol:

Not the set piece part , no.

He was outstanding against Bayern IMO of course. Don't watch much la liga but I would have expected him to definitely up his game for this game

:thup: I think he's a good player, but he's really been a weak link for them many times this season actually at fault for some points dropping.