The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Either way, I was glad Atletico beat Barca to the title last week but the right man and the right side won tonight.

they did like aye, atletico's limited resources caught up with them massively in the last week and there should be no doubt that on the night real were the deserved winners tbh

di maria was quality, argentina should really do very well in the WC with the talent they have

I agree. I reckon Argentina will walk this World Cup. Clearly the best side in it.

Germans will be close imo.

Too many injury problems.

Lahm still not training. Neuer not fit. Khedira looked not match fit yesterday. Both Benders out, no Gomez etc...

Either way, I was glad Atletico beat Barca to the title last week but the right man and the right side won tonight.

they did like aye, atletico's limited resources caught up with them massively in the last week and there should be no doubt that on the night real were the deserved winners tbh

di maria was quality, argentina should really do very well in the WC with the talent they have

I agree. I reckon Argentina will walk this World Cup. Clearly the best side in it.

Lahm still not training. Neuer not fit. Khedira looked not match fit yesterday. Both Benders out, no Gomez etc...

rats cocks, took them on my predictor...notice they really lack a striker as well tbh, they'll have to rely on goals from AM's badly if they're going to do anything

they've surely still got one of the strongest squads in it

rats cocks, took them on my predictor...notice they really lack a striker as well tbh, they'll have to rely on goals from AM's badly if they're going to do anything

they've surely still got one of the strongest squads in it

Klose will be on top form as always when it comes to the big tournaments (had time to rest all season) so I expect him to score a few.

Think Low will play with an out and out striker (Klose basically as I don't think Volland is just that) or go without one?

Think Low will play with an out and out striker (Klose basically as I don't think Volland is just that) or go without one?

Klose will start. Will be the typical 4-2-3-1 formation.

Felipao has posted some right s*** about the World Cup in recent days like.

World Cup is my thing Dave, only place I feel superior. 

???????????????? f*** me that's a shocking post if serious.

Need to safety smily everything nowadays. Billy you know better than that.

Simeone was a total and utter bellend, like. Even if Varane was gloating or whatever, you shrug it off and remain dignified. Not storm the f***ing pitch like a lunatic. Was the second time he'd done it n'all. Restrain yourself.

You expect owt else from that horrible cheat?

16 years ago. Let it go guys. :lol:

I'm over it now, like. He's still a cheat.

Should probably have smilied it ;) He's a crazy man, just like Klopp. I think it's refreshing to have them in the game tbh. I know you don't like them, but I do they provide something more entertaining than the maniac himself Mourinho.

It's funny you should say that because Mourinho was the first person that came to my mind, making it all about him when accepting defeat would have been appropriate.

Accepting defeat? He was applauding his fans and player and even Reals bench while losing 3-1. While he's doing everything one can ask for in terms of fair play, a defender of the team he's actually applauding comes and sends a pass right at him instead of just playing it out. Anyways, this is getting way to long drawn, let's put an end to it here, we'll agree to disagree. I think it was a horrible gesture from Varane.

That is outrageous, ban that sick filth.  :lol:

Klose will start. Will be the typical 4-2-3-1 formation.

:thup:

I've got money on Reus as top scorer simply due to his odds.

To be honest, I did a double take at the username. :lol:

To be honest, I did a double take at the username. :lol:

:lol: Fuck you B.

looks like he's trying to eat the world

by the way who is that with the beard on the right of the photo?  wasn't playing yesterday and the camera seemed to cut him quite a bit

Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein  13h

Took me 97 mins to figure out that the guy with the beard on the bench is Arbeloa

looks like he's trying to eat the world

by the way who is that with the beard on the right of the photo?  wasn't playing yesterday and the camera seemed to cut him quite a bit

Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein  13h

Took me 97 mins to figure out that the guy with the beard on the bench is Arbeloa

ah!  wonder why the cameras were focusing on him so much (his reactions to things etc.)

Ancelotti now only needs one more European Cup to overtake Paisley as most wins as manager and to equal the record for most wins as player or manager.

Such a good record in Europe but he has only won 6 league titles in in his career which is strange (only 3 as a manager in nearly 20 years, obviously not all 20 years at great clubs but still a weird record).

Ancelotti now only needs one more European Cup to overtake Paisley as most wins as manager and to equal the record for most wins as player or manager.

Such a good record in Europe but he has only won 6 league titles in in his career which is strange (only 3 as a manager in nearly 20 years, obviously not all 20 years at great clubs but still a weird record).

His team has always had a problem to control games, at least his Milan, PSG and Real Madrid side. Much better when they get an early goal and can just counter-attack all night. Impressive record as a manager even with the only 3 league titles.

I missed the flip defending psycho simeone debate :( I like it when flip says stupid things :( :( :(

Wasn't necessarily defending him either, was just saying what Varane did was absolutely idiotic. Obviously Simeone should've kept his cool until the game was over so he could rip Varane a new one without the cameras looking.