Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Sounds like Bradley to TFC is done. Fuck me, I like to see the league make bigger signings, but no one gives a shit if we can attract our own players, it's only hindering them.

:serious:

Toronto going for it this year. Impressive if they get Bradley. Crazy move for him at 26 but great for the league. Gilberto signing is a great one too for the club and league. Very good up and coming Brazilian striker.

Shafts Laba though who looks a decent prospect, surprising they would want rid of him.

Wish the Whitecaps didnt have upper management like ours here. Lot of talent in the Whitecaps squad but the clubs in danger of going backwards.

Defoe will score bucketloads in MLS. Can't believe he's going there tbh.

Would've been good if we got him first (primarily for the Sewelly ragequit :lol: - well solely really, he can't create enough for himself)

Doesn't make any sense for him, can't understand it. He's been banging on for ages about how he should be starting and scoring every week in the PL, surely someone would take him?

Doesn't make any sense for him, can't understand it. He's been banging on for ages about how he should be starting and scoring every week in the PL, surely someone would take him?

£6m for a 31 yo player. Stays at Spurs til mid-March, after which a huge £90kpw contract and regular game time awaits him at Toronto Hotspurs.

Can't get any better, this deal.

They'll win the Champions League in the next 3-4 years.

I don't think they will.

They just keep buying, and don't seem to be allowing any of these players to settle into a cohesive group.

Guest VanBarduck

I don't think they will.

They just keep buying, and don't seem to be allowing any of these players to settle into a cohesive group.

Pretty cohesive to me. Ok, they've done some errors at first, like ManCity did (Robinho, Balotelli) but now they recruitment seems coherent, Marquinhos, Digne, now Griezmann and maybe Pogba, they targeting young player with massive potential for a long term vision.

I don't think they will.

Pretty cohesive to me. Ok, they've done some errors at first, like ManCity did (Robinho, Balotelli) but now they recruitment seems coherent, Marquinhos, Digne, now Griezmann and maybe Pogba, they targeting young player with massive potential for a long term vision.

So what are they going to do with the previous set of players?

How long will it be before they ditch these young promising ones you speak of?

Not convinced. Like Man City I think they'll be a threat in their league, but won't do much in the Champions League ultimately.

Bryan Swanson ‏@skysports_bryan 3m

We're told West Ham remain in advanced talks with Inter Milan over striker Ishak Belfodil #whufc

Senior career*

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†

2009–2012 Lyon 10 (0)

2012 → Bologna (loan) 8 (0)

2012–2013 Parma 33 (8)

2013– Inter Milan 8 (0)

Bryan Swanson ‏@skysports_bryan 3m

We're told West Ham remain in advanced talks with Inter Milan over striker Ishak Belfodil #whufc

Senior career*

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†

2009–2012 Lyon 10 (0)

2012 → Bologna (loan) 8 (0)

2012–2013 Parma 33 (8)

2013– Inter Milan 8 (0)

Height

1.92 m (6 ft 3 1⁄2 in)  :lol:

That's all Sam was looking at. Just needs a bonce for the high balls to bounce off of.  :lol:

Sebastien Rode joining Bayern Munich on a free this summer. Another midfielder, another one they dont need but whatever. Imagine he'll be another Kirchhoff by next January. They just love cherry-picking from the Bundesliga...

Love to see what Pep could do at a club that didn't just have all the best players.

It's all a bit silly otherwise. I mean seriously, why are these idiot players even agreeing to all go there?

Love to see what Pep could do at a club that didn't just have all the best players.

It's all a bit silly otherwise. I mean seriously, why are these idiot players even agreeing to all go there?

Pep should sign on with Accrington Stanley or somebody and try to bring them all the way up