Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I do like Wenger whinging about Chelsea selling a player to Man United, a direct rival. Erm.. Cole, Nasri, Toure, van Persie, Clichy, Adebayor.... Plenty more.

He's not whining about selling a player to Man Utd though.... he's whining about selling a player in January after Chelsea had played Man Utd twice already and Man Utd still have to play Arsenal etc etc.

He's had a long standing issue with this, he complained about us signing Mapou, Debuchy etc etc and how its unfair to the competition who had yet to play us twice.

Also Pellegrini has moaned about this exact issue since Wenger did so he's not the only one.

Guest alijmitchell

I'd love Mourinho to shut the door on the Mata thing at the last minute. Would break those gloryhunting areslickers.

I do like Wenger whinging about Chelsea selling a player to Man United, a direct rival. Erm.. Cole, Nasri, Toure, van Persie, Clichy, Adebayor.... Plenty more.

He's not whining about selling a player to Man Utd though.... he's whining about selling a player in January after Chelsea had played Man Utd twice already and Man Utd still have to play Arsenal etc etc.

He's had a long standing issue with this, he complained about us signing Mapou, Debuchy etc etc and how its unfair to the competition who had yet to play us twice.

Also Pellegrini has moaned about this exact issue since Wenger did so he's not the only one.

I like Wenger and all, but he seriously whines all the fucking time.