Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Allardyce is such a moron  :lol:

I feel sorry for Gus Poyet's son. Don't know what he was thinking going there.

Was just reading today they are the 5th highest net spenders in the PL over the last 5 years, and they are still starting with Carlton Cole :lol: Got to love Big Sam.

Allardyce is such a moron  :lol:

I feel sorry for Gus Poyet's son. Don't know what he was thinking going there.

Was just reading today they are the 5th highest net spenders in the PL over the last 5 years, and they are still starting with Carlton Cole :lol: Got to love Big Sam.

I was in stitches when Valencia missed that penalty on Tuesday. Allardyce will bench him into oblivion. He'll just become the new Modibo Maiga.

Monaco say that Falcao can go out on loan for 12million Euros with no permanent clause

:lol:

Football is going mad. So why are they loaning him out if he's going to be going back there?

Monaco say that Falcao can go out on loan for 12million Euros with no permanent clause

:lol:

Football is going mad. So why are they loaning him out if he's going to be going back there?

Something to do with "restructuring the team " It's probably FFP related.

What happened to Capoue, Is he injured or just not fancied?

Been starting I think with Bentaleb and Eriksson.

Man United could do a lot worse than trying to get Sandro or Paulinho. Pochettino doesn't seem to fancy them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28991464

Chelsea's Fernando Torres joins AC Milan on two-year loan

Chelsea striker Fernando Torres is to join AC Milan on a two-year loan deal.

The Spain international's move to Italy is subject to him agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

The 30-year-old former Liverpool and Atletico Madrid forward joined Chelsea in a £50m deal in January 2011.

He has scored 20 goals in 110 appearances for the Blues.

A 2 year loan? I assume that is to the end of his contract. I wonder if Chelsea are subsidising his wages? It's ridiculous the players Chelsea buy and then loan out. Are there no decent players NUFC can loan off them?