Other clubs' transfers

TBG

BREAKING: Aston Villa to bid £8m for Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley. (Telegraph Football)

Surely not?  :lol:

:lol: Please, somebody deploy the brummie signal.

I'm here.

I don't believe we'd pay £8m for a player these days. Not a chance.

We probably will buy him, but not for that much.

He'd probably improve on Westwood, but that's not really the point, we need someone to create things from midfield, not someone who will be a vague improvement on some other player we already have, who doesn't create shit.

Anyway, screw Villa, I don't care any more.

Falcao on a season long loan to RM.

Where you getting it from? The only person who has said anything is that Tancredi bloke and he's attention seeking, clueless nutjob.

Everyone else either say it's not that far along or it's not happening.

Nothing on the Madrid media; they would be all over this if it were true.

Just saw this on Twitter:

"Monaco offered Radamel Falcao to Real Madrid, but they have rejected him and have no interest in signing him [Cope] "

32. He's getting on, but not finished yet.

His legs started to go last season, but used adequately he's still an amazing player. Actually Real Madrid will greatly notice his loss unless Illarra steps up to the plate (or they sign somebody else).

I blame Jose but Ancelotti made it even worse. Has played week in week out for the last 3 or 4 years. Last season he had to do even more donkey work with Khedira out (although Modric was brilliant himself). He'll not play as much at Bayern and when he does he'll have to run less - should be brilliant. 

Real have started the season with a Kross-Modric partnership hVent they? Illa and Khedira as back-up, sounds exciting at least.

Think Real will suffer as the Spanish influence in the squad has waned a bit. Last season their starting eleven would have 4 Spaniards (Lopez, Carvahal, Ramos, Alonso) and a further 6 as immediate back-up (Casillas, Arbeloa, Illa, Isco, Jese, the other Spanish striker). Think they might have ended the CL final with 6 Spaniards on the pitch.

His legs started to go last season, but used adequately he's still an amazing player. Actually Real Madrid will greatly notice his loss unless Illarra steps up to the plate (or they sign somebody else).

I blame Jose but Ancelotti made it even worse. Has played week in week out for the last 3 or 4 years. Last season he had to do even more donkey work with Khedira out (although Modric was brilliant himself). He'll not play as much at Bayern and when he does he'll have to run less - should be brilliant. 

Real have started the season with a Kross-Modric partnership hVent they? Illa and Khedira as back-up, sounds exciting at least.

Think Real will suffer as the Spanish influence in the squad has waned a bit. Last season their starting eleven would have 4 Spaniards (Lopez, Carvahal, Ramos, Alonso) and a further 6 as immediate back-up (Casillas, Arbeloa, Illa, Isco, Jese, the other Spanish striker). Think they might have ended the CL final with 6 Spaniards on the pitch.

They actually were very poor against Córdoba with the Kroos-Modric partnership, until Khedira was subbed on and they regained some shape. Sure, Kroos-Modric-James looks FM-tastic, but it's not well balanced.

They do have the players to make it work, but I don't think they can have all the glamour men in the pitch at the same time.

They actually were very poor against Córdoba with the Kroos-Modric partnership, until Khedira was subbed on and they regained some shape. Sure, Kroos-Modric-James looks FM-tastic, but it's not well balanced.

They do have the players to make it work, but I don't think they can have all the glamour men in the pitch at the same time.

Fully agreed. Ancelotti stumbled across a perfect balance that could easily play 2 very different formations. Answer? Sell 2 of the key men.