Other clubs' transfers

TBG

We've signed Douglas from Sao Paulo for €5,5m

Ah well, at least we haven't been taken to the cleaners this time.

Daft question, but what happened to the transfer ban?

:lol:

We've signed Douglas from Sao Paulo for €5,5m

Ah well, at least we haven't been taken to the cleaners this time.

:lol: I started to get really mad, then I noticed it was a different Douglas.

Speaking of transfer bans, Marca claiming that Atlético have run afoul of La Liga's FFP rules and might be hit with a transfer ban themselves unless they balance the books before the window's closing.

They have been chronically mismanaged, so despite their transfer profit I'm willing to believe it.

Lots of talk of Toby Alderweireld to Sunderland. Apparently on loan, although Atlético might end up selling.

I can't help thinking we have no chance of getting him. Being honest though I haven't seen a lot of him. Is he good?

I enjoy how young players are completely forgotten about and underrated because they fail to make it at big clubs with managers who don't even desire to have them. Zaha is a more than competent Premiership wide player.

Except my opinion hasn't changed since long before he joined Yanited and have posts on here dating back to his Palace time saying he's obscenely overrated.

It has absolutely nothing to do with his time at Yanited tbh, I have never rated him and in all likelihood i never will. Oh and he's done nothing to prove he's a competent PL wide player even in the Championship he got hype well above his station.

Eventually he'll be seen for what he is.

I enjoy how young players are completely forgotten about and underrated because they fail to make it at big clubs with managers who don't even desire to have them. Zaha is a more than competent Premiership wide player.

Except my opinion hasn't changed since long before he joined Yanited and have posts on here dating back to his Palace time saying he's obscenely overrated.

It has absolutely nothing to do with his time at Yanited tbh, I have never rated him and in all likelihood i never will. Oh and he's done nothing to prove he's a competent PL wide player even in the Championship he got hype well above his station.

:anguish: Stop.

£10mil for Abel Hernandez  :kasper:

Benfica offered a similar fee. He chose english football Hull City.

Manolas to Roma, 10.3 mil. I've never seen him play.. any good?

Marquinhos gone then Benatia man. Such is life

Quite good, I believe he won't disappoint. Seen a bit of him 'cause he scored against Benfica in the CL group stage and we later tried to sign him to replace Garay. Olympiacos asked for more than we're willing to pay for a CB I guess. We ended up spending 10M€ in Andreas Samaris (Matic replacement). Manolas, Samaris, Mitroglou, Joel Campbell... quite a decent team Olympiacos had last season. Would take Mitroglou instead of Abel Hernandez, as he's struggling right now.

:lol: That just about guarantees it now.