Other clubs' transfers

TBG

There's something really f***ing dodgy about this Martial deal like, don't understand it at all based on the look of his record.

Yeah it makes absolutely no sense. Why not spunk all that cash on a proven goalscorer like Cavani or Lacazette?

From what i've heard Martial is a much bigger talent than Lacazette.

This opinion is sponsored by copious amounts of Red Stripe.

Saido Berahino ‏@SBerahino  2h2 hours ago

Sad how i cant say exactly how the club has treated me but i can officially say i will never play Jeremy Peace.

Poor Saido. Spoilt little brat.

He's prepared to go on strike but not say why. Just seems like a player wanting it both ways again ("my contract should be count for little when it benefits me to ditch it but if I turn out to be shit then the contract stands")

Wenger fails yet again. So annoying, like. Just buy a striker, you daft prick.

really daft considering walcott will break something at some stage. Plus if coquelin gets injured then the replacements arteta? Thats not good enough for a team who should be trying to win the league

really daft considering walcott will break something at some stage. Plus if coquelin gets injured then the replacements arteta? Thats not good enough for a team who should be trying to win the league

I know everyone takes the piss out of moaning Arsenal fans, but they are a frustrating club. Just seem determined not to win the league.

Feel bad for Berahino. Knowing a club like Tottenham want you but being stuck with Pulis, would drive me mad too.

I don't know who Pulis thinks he's fooling. He just wants to play big lumps man. Doubt he even really wants to keep Berahino.

I know everyone takes the piss out of moaning Arsenal fans, but they are a frustrating club. Just seem determined not to win the league.

:lol: Fuck em after last weekend.

And wait for God to part it for you, you bell end.

Fucking hell, though, that's a shockingly horrible bullet dodged by us.

This bit, ha ha:

The 31-year-old had been close to joining Aston Villa at the end of July, but stunned Villa officials when, having completed a medical and posed for pictures in the club’s shirt, he stalled on the deal by claiming that he wanted a sign from God that it would be the correct move.

To be fair to the bloke, though, I too have received messages from God warning me to stay away from Aston Villa.

They took a mostly human form.

height=300http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/16/1408201556464_wps_3_Aston_Villa_s_manager_Pau.jpg[/img]height=300https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/518368837842919424/GxfjX116.jpeg[/img]height=300http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Chelsea+v+Aston+Villa+zeJgBGwqciol.jpg[/img]

Feel bad for Berahino. Knowing a club like Tottenham want you but being stuck with Pulis, would drive me mad too.

I don't know who Pulis thinks he's fooling. He just wants to play big lumps man. Doubt he even really wants to keep Berahino.

Express saying Pulis is furious he wasn't sold. Apparently this is all sown to the Jeremy Peace guy. Pulis had told Berahino he could leave, and was purposely keeping him out due to their agreement.

Explains Berahino's frustration tbh.

Express saying Pulis is furious he wasn't sold. Apparently this is all sown to the Jeremy Peace guy. Pulis had told Berahino he could leave, and was purposely keeping him out due to their agreement.

makes sense, just leaves a large mess for Pulis to try and clean up

Pulis told him he could leave. And if the fee offered isn't up to scratch ?

If Pulis and Berahino are furious I imagine they thought the fee was a good one.

Even then , tough, we know how the system works, the bloke calling the shots thought it wasn't enough and Berahino can abide by his contract. Like he would expect the club to do if he turned out to be crap. Think Lique, Smith etc, Contracts are a double edged sword but many players want it all one way. Good, I'd like WBA to be bought up and put say to Berahino "Fuck you, your in the stiffs till your contract is up"

I've had this stae of thinking since Pierre Van Hooijdonk.

There's something really f***ing dodgy about this Martial deal like, don't understand it at all based on the look of his record.

Yeah it makes absolutely no sense. Why not spunk all that cash on a proven goalscorer like Cavani or Lacazette?

From what i've heard Martial is a much bigger talent than Lacazette.

Perhaps, but Lacazette is already a proven goalscorer.