Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Yet another player way overrated when he was here as he had a average game or two in a team of shite. Another player so far below the level we require at NUFC. Ending up on a free at Dijon mustard about sums it up. People would have him bigirimana sammy ameobi and Adam Armstrong in the team in the premiership

Maybe just me but I'd have said underrated and under used.

Yet another player way overrated when he was here as he had a average game or two in a team of s****. Another player so far below the level we require at NUFC. Ending up on a free at Dijon mustard about sums it up. People would have him bigirimana sammy ameobi and Adam Armstrong in the team in the premiership

http://i.imgur.com/ZnBv4Yq.gif

Well how come he has ended up at Dijon? He is nowhere near good enough for a decent premiership team. People banging the drum for him and bigirimana, one is at Coventry and one at Dijon. If they were half as good as some of our fans like to think they would be at far better teams.

Miles of being good enough for what a Newcastle United player should be

Yet another player way overrated when he was here as he had a average game or two in a team of shite. Another player so far below the level we require at NUFC. Ending up on a free at Dijon mustard about sums it up. People would have him bigirimana sammy ameobi and Adam Armstrong in the team in the premiership

Abeid was again mistreated, and misused, better then both Anita, Tiote and Colback, and probably Shelvey, thats why people wanted him to play. I like how you keep going back to Armstrong, like that proves your case, he's fucking 19 and scored over 20 goals in League 1 last season, I don't think people suggesting he could be starting for us in the Championship, because thats where we currently are, is beyond the realms of possibility. You just seem to have predefined opinions on players, and no matter what the facts are you won't change them.

He had a couple of decent games but isn't at the level we should be playing for Newcastle United. Some people think we are a little tinpot club some of the players they want playing for us.

We're in the second tier you mad cunt. A lot of us would, quite rightly, be very happy to welcome Abeid back here.

Abeid was again mistreated, and misused, better then both Anita, Tiote and Colback, and probably Shelvey, thats why people wanted him to play. I like how you keep going back to Armstrong, like that proves your case, he's fucking 19 and scored over 20 goals in League 1 last season, I don't think people suggesting he could be starting for us in the Championship, because thats where we currently are, is beyond the realms of possibility. You just seem to have predefined opinions on players, and no matter what the facts are you won't change them.

Don't think he'd be better than Shelvey like, I do agree with the rest though

He had a couple of decent games but isn't at the level we should be playing for Newcastle United. Some people think we are a little tinpot club some of the players they want playing for us.

We're in the second tier you mad c***.

:lol:

If he was that good though and a premiership player why is he at FC mustard not somewhere better? Same as bigirimana is in league 1. People are just conditioned to accept mediocre players due to the last few horrid years. I understand that. With regards to Armstrong yeah he did well in league 1, maybe that's his level. We will see. If Rafa thought he was going to be anything special and capable of scoring regularly this season he would of kept him

If he was that good though and a premiership player why is he at Dijon mustard not somewhere better? Same as bigirimana is in league 1. People are just conditioned to accept mediocre players due to the last few horrid years. I understand that. With regards to Armstrong yeah he did well in league 1, maybe that's his level. We will see. If Rafa thought he was going to be anything special and capable of scoring regularly this season he would of kept him

It wasn't Rafa who got rid of Abeid.

Get involved

#bbcfootball

We've had a text from a 60s-inspired psych pop group who call themselves called Sgt Pep's Loanee Hart's Club Band. They're clearly inspired by our 14:19 entry. And they've been busy penning a new terrace hit...

It was another transfer deadline day

When Sgt Pep sent Joe Hart away

He'd been going Route One for a while

But Sgt Pep prefers a passing style

So let me introduce to you

Torino’s keeper for the new few years...

Any more wannabe Lennon/McCartney's out there? The bar has been set very high...

If he was that good though and a premiership player why is he at Dijon mustard not somewhere better? Same as bigirimana is in league 1. People are just conditioned to accept mediocre players due to the last few horrid years. I understand that. With regards to Armstrong yeah he did well in league 1, maybe that's his level. We will see. If Rafa thought he was going to be anything special and capable of scoring regularly this season he would of kept him

It wasn't Rafa who got rid of Abeid.

I was on about Rafa loaning out Armstrong

Abeid, just see Ben Arfa, and how he went from not being played here, because of a dinosaur of a manager, to now playing for PSG within 2 seasons, almost like when players arn't treated like disrespect, they flourish, he would do more than a job for us at the moment, and for a Prem club.

Bigi: any normal club would have tried to develop him, send him out on loan, nurture them, not chuck him into a European quarter final, playing him in the completly wrong position, and then because he was the easiest target, fucking ruin his career, by denting his confidence, sticking him in the reserves for two and a half seasons, and then not allowing him in any way back into the first team squad, because of some cunt's ego and self importance. Also he only finally went out on loan after Pardew left, why not before, almost like Pardew just didn't let him leave, seriously, Pardew flat-out fucked this guys career.

Armstrong: He's going to play week in week out now, in the same division as us, having just signed a new 4 year deal, that's a vote of confidence from Rafa if I ever saw one.

Get involved

#bbcfootball

We've had a text from a 60s-inspired psych pop group who call themselves called Sgt Pep's Loanee Hart's Club Band. They're clearly inspired by our 14:19 entry. And they've been busy penning a new terrace hit...

It was another transfer deadline day

When Sgt Pep sent Joe Hart away

He'd been going Route One for a while

But Sgt Pep prefers a passing style

So let me introduce to you

Torino’s keeper for the new few years...

Any more wannabe Lennon/McCartney's out there? The bar has been set very high...

So good :lol:

Tubes is completely unable to understand that talented (young) players improve if they're given a good run of games rather than a few minutes here and there

Not sure he understands much tbh.