Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Luiz just arrives in London and Kirsty Gallacher asks "but will the deal be done in time?" in typical Eastenders style bombshell fashion.

Sky Sports are so f***ing cringeworthy.

Ive been watching for 5 minutes, its utter gash.

Luiz just arrives in London and Kirsty Gallacher asks "but will the deal be done in time?" in typical Eastenders style bombshell fashion.

Still got Jim White with his red face and yellow tie to come... 8-11pm  :suicide:

Jenas: "It is very important for Jack Wilshere to stay in the Premier League, it is brilliant that he is gong to go to a club and play for the season. It will kick start his career and I think it was the right move to stay in England."

Some weapons grade bull shit that. Why is it important for him to stay in the Premier League? Go abroad and maybe learn something new. Had the chance to move to Rome for a year ffs.

:lol: The guys changed his Facebook and Twitter profile pics to a pic of him in the new Chelsea strip. I'd hasten to guess it's a done deal.

I enjoy the stupidity of it all although I do miss the weirdos that gathered behind the reporters

Yet another player way overrated when he was here as he had a average game or two in a team of shite. Another player so far below the level we require at NUFC. Ending up on a free at Dijon mustard about sums it up. People would have him bigirimana sammy ameobi and Adam Armstrong in the team in the premiership

Christ, you really are the worst. Absolutely lifting patter.

They make me ashamed to be a football supporter.