Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest zicomartin

Sad news for incoming Atletico Madrid man Angel Correa: out 6 months after tumour was detected in a heart ventricle. Hope he recovers soon.

Not likely... unless you know of a new breakthrough surgery.

Could try an extreme alkalizing therapy, to shrink the tumor, thats probably about his only hope right now.

Sorry if that sounds a bit negative, hope he makes it :)

Unbelievable fee for Borini. I don't wanna jinx it in case he doesn't agree terms. But to get 21M for Assaidi and him is a massive get out of jail card. Used to mock Ayre for his negotiation skills, but he's been great this summer so far.

Guest neesy111

The form of connor whickham was what kept the mackems up last season, not borini.  Ridiculous fee, he's worth around 1/2 that from what I've seen.

Dominic King ‏@DominicKing_DM 

Increasing confidence that Everton will complete a deal for Romelu Lukaku: looking like extensive preparations been made for his arrival

Would be a top signing. Is it true Neil?

If Lukaku goes to Everton on a permanent. It will by far be their best ever signing imo. I will be very fucking jealous.

Would be a great signing, though I suppose they'd be no better off as a team than last year, worse really if he's the only major signing.  Much better off then they'd be if they didn't get him back though I suppose.

Guest neesy111

He was out of form for a while iirc. I'm sure I remember Neil saying that as well.

Yeap he was think it as after christmas, he scored 15 goals in 31 PL games which is still a good record.