Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Of course they will play Remy and Sturridge. Keep them fit and they will finish top four again.

You think the fans will be happy seeing Suarez go out and Remy come in? Not a chance someone bigger is coming before September 1st.

Of course they will play Remy and Sturridge. Keep them fit and they will finish top four again.

You think the fans will be happy seeing Suarez go out and Remy come in? Not a chance someone bigger is coming before September 1st.

I presume you meant to have a comma in that last sentence? I'm not sure they'll be able to get anybody considerably better than Remy to play alongside Sturridge. I can't think of too many widely available world class strikers they could get, unless of course they change formation which is plausible obviously

Who will they replace Suarez with, who is better than Remy? Ive not seen them linked with anyone.

With £75m to spend, they should be signing someone a lot better.

Good signing who will score plenty of goals, but if I were a liverpool fan I'd be expecting a world class big money signing and Remy is a downgrade on Suarez. Mind if I were them would get him but they want to challenge for the title they need more.

Who will they replace Suarez with, who is better than Remy? Ive not seen them linked with anyone.

Well its easy to say that, but its more difficult to actually give names

Exactly, i'd be surprised if Remy's the only striker they sign by the time September 1st.

Jaysuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!

Remy and Sturridge upfront?! They'll score 20 past us man.

For goodness sake ... everything is bad forever!

So Remy and Sturridge is better than Suarez and Sturridge?

Fourteen million for Borini?! :lol:

It's madness, that.

I'm not sure. Sunderland are in a pretty desperate position, and Borini was their best player for the majority of last season, imo. There isn't likely to be an adjustment period, he has proven he can be a success there, and they are not likely to get anyone better. It would be the equivalent of NUFC overspending for Remy or Everton for Lukaku.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Dominic King ‏@DominicKing_DM 

Increasing confidence that Everton will complete a deal for Romelu Lukaku: looking like extensive preparations been made for his arrival

It's madness, that.

I'm not sure. Sunderland are in a pretty desperate position, and Borini was their best player for the majority of last season, imo. There isn't likely to be an adjustment period, he has proven he can be a success there, and they are not likely to get anyone better. It would be the equivalent of NUFC overspending for Remy or Everton for Lukaku.

Except Borini scored something like 4 PL goals from open play.

It's madness, that.

Remy and Lakaku scored lots of goals, Borini didn't really score many at all, pretty poor record actually.  Though he was one of their best players overall he's not comparable to either of those two, not even in relative terms.