Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Stoke and West Brom have agreed a fee for Berahino. Initially £10m, but could rise to £15m. West Brom have really ballsed up this entire transfer saga.

Not exactly worked out wonders for Berahino either. Finally getting his move, and it being to Stoke...

When young players get above themselves, its never going to be easy, I think we have handled it pretty well.

How is Nile Ranger doing these days, what did you get for him?

I get it's not the easiest situation to be in, but I think it would have been much better getting rid a while ago. He's made it clear he wants to leave, but keeping him the past season and a bit has had little/no benefits. Overall, it may have been worth risking the loss of transfer fee in order to keep him, but I just think it would have been much more beneficial for you to sell him a year ago and get players in who will actually play.

Rafa was interested. He should have come here. He is a plonker.

Wasn't that rumour just made up by someone on here? :lol:

Has waned to sign him since his Liverpool days, and apparently made an enquiry this Jan too.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/01/06/finally-rafa-benitez-has-been-trying-to-sign-everton-ace-deulofe/

HITC are about as reliable as The Mag.

Has waned to sign him since his Liverpool days, and apparently made an enquiry this Jan too.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/01/06/finally-rafa-benitez-has-been-trying-to-sign-everton-ace-deulofe/

Why don't you read the article and the links they had in there to other reports.

Why don't you read the article and the links they had in there to other reports.

The Chronicle (:lol:) and a report in the The Mail saying that he wanted to sign him when he was 14 which has absolutely nothing to do with us.

Aye, forgive me if I take that 'news' article with a pinch of salt.

How much did we bid for him last year?  20m?

Apparently so. Be interesting to know how many starts he's had since then, can't imagine it being more than 5.

12 league starts, plus 3 in cups. Handful of sub appearances too.

Apparently so. Be interesting to know how many starts he's had since then, can't imagine it being more than 5.

WBA handled it horribly TBH.

Aye, completely. Started to feel sorry for the lad by the end of it even though he is a bit of a prat.

12 league starts, plus 3 in cups. Handful of sub appearances too.

Wow, didn't think it was that many.

Pulis tried his best to ruin a promising career. Hope the lad is successful.

Berahino has ruined his own career, I have doubts he will ever do much now, wasted too much time.

We had already lost promising young players to Chelsea and Liverpool before Berahino, a stand needed to be made, if you sign a contract, expect to honour it.

The Spurs offer was heavily staggered and not much better than what we got, trying to 'mend' Berahino was worth a go, but he likes the bright lights of Manchester too much, has weight issues, can not head a ball to save his life, Baggies fans are chuffed to bits.