Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest firetotheworks

Didn't he once say something along the lines of "shoot me if I ever play for Chelsea"?

Doesn't look right

Bp8D_LPIYAA0Mw5.jpg

To me it's mad that Arsenal passed him up.

Not to me it isn't, as great as he is they have no real need for him with the likes of Wilshere, Ramsey, Ozil and Cazorla etc etc.

They need a RB, winger, striker and DM before they even consider someone like Fabregas.

Doesn't look right

Bp8D_LPIYAA0Mw5.jpg

Not to me it isn't, as great as he is they have no real need for him with the likes of Wilshere, Ramsey, Ozil and Cazorla etc etc.

They need a RB, winger, striker and DM before they even consider someone like Fabregas.

Having good players > Rivals having good players

Doesn't look right

Bp8D_LPIYAA0Mw5.jpg

Despite the fact he's better than Wilshire, Ozil and Cazorla?

Doesn't look right

Bp8D_LPIYAA0Mw5.jpg

Based on what is Fabregas better than Ozil?

Doesn't look right

Bp8D_LPIYAA0Mw5.jpg

Ozil is debatable and anyway where would you play him exactly?

Can't really pair him with Ramsey in centre midfield and the other option is moving Ozil or himself to the wing.

Which again is pointless.

Doesn't look right

Bp8D_LPIYAA0Mw5.jpg

Based on the fact he doesn't need replacing every 60mins I guess. And tends not hide as much as old Mesut

He's definitely not better than Ozil based on his time at Barca

Strange signing on a 5-year contract considering Cesc has been playing competitive football since age of 16 and his footballing age is around 30. A bit like Rooney/Torres.

Well, at least next time Mourinho parks the bus in a big game, one of this midfielders will be defensively inept. (Having said that, I doubt Cesc will start any big games). Will be great against the scrubs and relegation fodder in the league though.

Doesn't look right

Bp8D_LPIYAA0Mw5.jpg

Based on the fact he doesn't need replacing every 60mins I guess. And tends not hide as much as old Mesut

He's definitely not better than Ozil based on his time at Barca

Was pretty damn good for Arsenal in the PL though

4 years ago though and last year was Ozil's first year in the Premier League so he will probably only get better

Doesn't look right

Bp8D_LPIYAA0Mw5.jpg

Having good players > Rivals having good players

If they had an unlimited budget sure, but seeing as they don't it makes much more sense to buy players they actually need instead of trying to fit Fabregas into a fantasy line up.

Strange signing on a 5-year contract considering Cesc has been playing competitive football since age of 16 and his footballing age is around 30. A bit like Rooney/Torres.

Well, at least next time Mourinho parks the bus in a big game, one of this midfielders will be defensively inept. (Having said that, I doubt Cesc will start any big games). Will be great against the scrubs and relegation fodder in the league though.

Aye, but he'll also be capable of very swiftly counter attacking in such games.