Other clubs' transfers

TBG

^ Benzema is also getting a new deal, and is also on the good books of Ronaldo and Carlo.

That means Morata will be going now (Can't see anyone paying the ridiculous money Madrid want for him) and Madrid have to be more flexible. Falcao/Benzema as options for that top spot. Nice deal.

^ Benzema is also getting a new deal, and is also on the good books of Ronaldo and Carlo.

That means Morata will be going now (Can't see anyone paying the ridiculous money Madrid want for him) and Madrid have to be more flexible. Falcao/Benzema as options for that top spot. Nice deal.

Also means Suarez will not move there. Probably move to Barca or something  :p

Isn't Messi supposed to play #10 next year? Or so I have been reading, hence Barca trying to dump Sanchez and getting a new #9. Been linked with Higuain/Aguero (Messi AKA the manager's personal choice) and Suarez.

Heard they could offer BOTH Pedro and Sanchez as part of the deal. Probably bullshit since those swap deals never really happen.

@F8Piraux  8m

Stade Rennais midfielder Romain #Alessandrini is close to Marseille according to local press Ouest-France. #SRFC #OM

I imagine we've monitored him for a fair while, supposed to be decent.

@F8Piraux  8m

Stade Rennais midfielder Romain #Alessandrini is close to Marseille according to local press Ouest-France. #SRFC #OM

I imagine we've monitored him for a fair while, supposed to be decent.

I love Alessandrini. A total anti-Pardew player, though.

I think Rio Ferdinand still has something to offer in this league, but as manager of any side in this division, I wouldn't want him as a starter.

So you'd want one of the highest paid players in the league on your bench?