Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Costa

Only a matter of time you'd have thought, but Athletico still say Chelsea haven't coughed up for him yet.

Oh I thought that was done?

Costa was thought to be heading for Stamford Bridge in a deal worth around £32million, however, the Blues have failed to stump up any cash after seeing the striker toil for Spain in the World Cup.

Cerezo said: ‘Chelsea have made contact but we haven’t received any money or anything else yet. Until we do, he remains an Atletico player.’

In theory, that'd leave us still in the running...

Costa

Only a matter of time you'd have thought, but Athletico still say Chelsea haven't coughed up for him yet.

Oh I thought that was done?

Costa was thought to be heading for Stamford Bridge in a deal worth around £32million, however, the Blues have failed to stump up any cash after seeing the striker toil for Spain in the World Cup.

Cerezo said: ‘Chelsea have made contact but we haven’t received any money or anything else yet. Until we do, he remains an Atletico player.’

In theory, that'd leave us still in the running...

With Bayern wanting to flog Mandzukic I've surprised Chelsea aren't going in for him.

Not a transfer, but after rumors he would go to France to coach there, Zidane has been appointed manager of Real Madrid B in Spain's third flight.

Unless it goes south, I expect him to become Real Madrid manager in two seasons' time.

Maybe even 1 knowing Real. Definitely being groomed for it.

Ed Malyon ‏@eaamalyon  3m

Man City sign Fernando for just €15million, confirmation from Porto

Bq_ymsyIcAEJlr4.jpg

Signed a new deal in Jan to ensure Porto got a fee, bit like Yanga-Mbiwa did.