Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I do wonder whether he has an attitude problem that Mourinho dislikes given he's had problem with the national team because of not being much of a team player attitude wise.

Nope he's just not good enough to be a starter for a team that wants to win the league.

where this logic fails is Torres still plays for them, I know which striker out of those 2 I'd pick

Yeah and Torres isn't good enough which is why they bought Costa. He could have been cover i suppose but i doubt Lukaku wants to sit on the bench when he could be starting elsewhere.

‏@infosportplus  14m

Info : Six joueurs de Donetsk ont fui après le match contre Lyon. Refusant de rentrer en Ukraine.

6 Shakhtar players are refusing to go back to Ukraine after playing in France.

‏@infosportplus  14m

Info : Six joueurs de Donetsk ont fui après le match contre Lyon. Refusant de rentrer en Ukraine.

6 Shakhtar players are refusing to go back to Ukraine after playing in France.

Don't blame them at all like.

In recent years he's brought through Varane and I guess Santon off the top of my head. I generally agree with the point and one of those is a truly exceptional talent.

He was forced by circumstances, with Pepe and Carvalho banned/injured before a Clásico. Then Varane performed so well (was MOTM) that he stuck his foot on the doorstep, so to speak.

To be fair, Mourinho's bought Schurrle, Zouma, Salah and the like since returning. Although I'm not sure whether it's down to him or Chelsea's more general policy of mindlessly stockpiling promising youngsters.

Mourinho hates young players tbf to him. Why develop youth when you guy buy the ready made article?

is the right answer, when has he ever bought good young players and played them consistently?  as his career has developed he's relied more and more on +25 players i'd say

look at them paying for a 28 year old left back when they could have afforded shaw who might have played for them for 15 years....mourinho never seems to be thinking more than 2-3 years ahead, if that

Luis is probably the most solid left back around at the moment IMO. Wouldn't blame any manager for picking him over gambling 30m on a kid.

Mourinho hates young players tbf to him. Why develop youth when you guy buy the ready made article?

is the right answer, when has he ever bought good young players and played them consistently?  as his career has developed he's relied more and more on +25 players i'd say

look at them paying for a 28 year old left back when they could have afforded shaw who might have played for them for 15 years....mourinho never seems to be thinking more than 2-3 years ahead, if that

Luis is probably the most solid left back around at the moment IMO. Wouldn't blame any manager for picking him over gambling 30m on a kid.

Which proves the point being made

Hardly surprising, but a handful of foreign Shakhtar players are refusing to return to Ukraine.

If we were smart, we should've been all over that market as soon as shit hit the fan.

:giggs:

Hardly surprising, but a handful of foreign Shakhtar players are refusing to return to Ukraine.

If we were smart, we should've been all over that market as soon as shit hit the fan.

:giggs:

Yeah, a pretty egriggsious one at that.

Wonder where it leaves Isco.

Gotta love the foresight of Madrid and Barcas transfer policies

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO  1h

Liverpool have enquired about taking Real Madrid midfielder Isco on loan, according to reports in Spain. #LFC

:anguish:

:anguish: