Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Thats true but none of our crop were English (apart from Carroll who went instantly) ,which seems to give the Man Utd's & Arsenals extra incentive. We also need to factor Liverpool in here who seem to have gone crazy paying 20mil for Lovren. The sales may seem harsh but i'm not sure they can turn the money they are being given down. If it doesn't get reinvested then absolutely their supporters are getting shafted.

Dejagah has joined Al-Arabi of Qatar from Fulham.

4M pounds transfer fee.......100k/week pounds salary on a 3 (or 4) year contract. And there is almost f*** all tax over there.

:kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

Aye, once they offered that his agent pulling him to one side and said you've got to move Dejagah, you've got to move Dejagah, you've got to mooooooooooove Dejagah.

How are Everton financing this just out of interest? When Moyes was in charge, we didn't hear the end of Everton's supposed shoestring budget in the media. Can't imagine the conditions have changed much since Martinez took over.

People forget we had a considerable surplus last year thanks to the Fellaini sale. I was fully expecting the profit to disappear into a black hole like it usually does, mind.

How are Everton financing this just out of interest? When Moyes was in charge, we didn't hear the end of Everton's supposed shoestring budget in the media. Can't imagine the conditions have changed much since Martinez took over.

People forget we had a considerable surplus last year thanks to the Fellaini sale. I was fully expecting the profit to disappear into a black hole like it usually does, mind.

I didn't forget. In fact I mentioned it a few pages back. I'd appreciate a bit more credit around here. Thanks.

Guest palnese

Kristof Terreur @HLNinEngeland  ·  35 min

Also I can confirm Romelu Lukaku is joining Everton: 5 year deal. #EFC

Exceptional from Everton  :clap:

Dirt cheap for a beast of a 21 year old who is already banging in goals regularly in the premier league.

What a future for Everton, having tied up Barkley and Lukaku. Brilliant.

Being reported that it's a £25 million deal for Lukaku who'll be on 75k a week.

Fee seems a tad high imo but great signing.

Chelsea are selling due to FFP, i guess.

Aye I'm sure they are really struggling with that 50m sale of Luiz.

Chelsea are doing what they always do, sell young players they don't need for a profit.

Which in turn they use that profit on proven winners they will use.

Being reported that it's a £25 million deal for Lukaku who'll be on 75k a week.

Fee seems a tad high imo but great signing.

Chelsea are selling due to FFP, i guess.

Aye I'm sure they are really struggling with that 50m sale of Luiz.

Chelsea are doing what they always do, sell young players they don't need for a profit.

They still spent an extraordinary amount on Costa, Fabregas, Felipe Luis and Matic. They have to sell to avoid FFP punishment.

They also sold Mata and De Bruyne for obscene amounts, they have no problems meeting FFP with or without this sale.

They are selling him because he will be nothing more than a bench player. plus they can make a near 10m profit on him despite him never playing for them.