Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Ba to West Ham

Lukaku back to Chelsea then?

Don't think they can recall him.

edit: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-martinez-heaps-praise-lukaku-222827932--sow.html

If Chelsea wanted him back and Lukaku said he wanted to go there isn't much they can do to stop him. Depends if that's the case, reckon Chelsea will be looking in to it if ba does go.

Really? They wouldn't be able to do anything? I'm sure thats wrong, the agreement is for the season if there's no recall option regardless of what any party wants.

And the player refuses to play for them and Chelsea don't loan any more players to Everton, start causing all sorts of grief for them. It's really not worth Everton trying to hold on to someone else's player when they want them back. Also, i'd imagine other clubs would be reluctant to loan players to them after that.

Lukaku isn't playing as well now, maybe he knows he's returning and has done enough.

Really? They wouldn't be able to do anything? I'm sure thats wrong, the agreement is for the season if there's no recall option regardless of what any party wants.

And the player refuses to play for them and Chelsea don't loan any more players to Everton, start causing all sorts of grief for them. It's really not worth Everton trying to hold on to someone else's player when they want them back. Also, i'd imagine other clubs would be reluctant to loan players to them after that.

Lukaku isn't playing as well now, maybe he knows he's returning and has done enough.

They legally can't do it though even if Lukaku and Chelsea wanted it. Everton paid a £3 million loan fee. Fee means player stays the season (same with us and Rapey)

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/romelu-lukaku/transfers/spieler_96341_943595.html

They legally can't do it though even if Lukaku and Chelsea wanted it. Everton paid a £3 million loan fee. Fee means player stays the season.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/romelu-lukaku/transfers/spieler_96341_943595.html

Was it all upfront? Sure Chelsea would be willing to refund the fee, if Lukaku wanted to come back early.

If Chelsea and Lukaku wanted it, it will happen. What choice will everton have if he refuses to play, even train, and chelsea are offering to pay whatever money back? Everton going to sue Chelsea for the money Chelsea want to give them back?

If they want it, it will happen, no doubt about it.

People getting wet because he's at the medical center where Bayern's doctor is.... he's also the German NT team doctor.

Nothing is happening.

:lol: Mole, I think you're a good guy, but sometimes you really do have this habit of coming across as an almighty dick.

People getting wet because he's at the medical center where Bayern's doctor is.... he's also the German NT team doctor.

Nothing is happening.

:lol: Mole, I think you're a good guy, but sometimes you really do have this habit of coming across as an almighty dick.

He's Swelley junior.

Nothing is happening.

:lol: Honestly man have a word with yourself.

Someone should look at Nadir Ciftci. Comfortably the best player I've seen at Fir Park, ruined us. Everything stuck to him and is very tidy on the deck. Maybe a championship club or something.

He's mental though, most recently "excessive misconduct at a match by placing an open hand into the lower area of the assistant referee's throat"