Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I've kept Notts County in the 2nd divison for the past 5 year on football manager 2012

Perfect for the Ashley regime, getting by with an older version for years instead of demanding he'd pay up for the newest release.

Hull have apparently bid £6m for Shane Long too.

That is a lot for Shane Long

more or less the same as they almost got him for in August. Strange it hasn't gone down with 6 months left mind

WBA have a one-year option on Shane Long.

Greg O'Keeffe ‏@GregOK 11m

More on Jelavic fee. Believe Hull have agreed to pay £5.5m with the potential for it to rise to £7m with add-ons. #EFC

I'd take that deal for Cisse.

Aye well thank God you're not a football manager mate

Oh shut up man. Cissé has a 1 in 2 goal ratio throughout his career, if you want goals and is not Alan Pardew, you would definitely be looking at him.

How come Pardew is being blamed for Cisse's goals now? :lol:

Ba, Remy, Cisse first 5 months...even Leon fucking Best have all been prolific with around a 1 in 2 ratio playing under him.

Because he's been banging them in all his career until he got Pardewed.

Ba, Remy, Cisse first 5 months...even Leon fucking Best have all been prolific with around a 1 in 2 ratio playing under him.

Best was hardly prolific like. :lol:

Cisse has scored more than 10 goals in a top flight league season 4 times. Banging them in from all angels before Pardew.

He came here when he was 26, don't think it's fair to criticise a player under 22 for scoring less than ten goals a season. Like I said, he has a 1 in 2 ratio throughout his career.

Despite his faults Pardew has managed to get a good number of goals out of his forwards. Cisse's problems are all his own making but I could definitely see why a smaller club would take a punt because if he could get firing again he could get them a position or two higher up the league on his own.

Cisse's problems did begin when Pardew decided to deploy him on the right wing however.  :hmm:

They did indeed. All down to the appeasement of a man who fucked off anyway 5 months later. So I'd say it would be fair to apportion some but not all of the blame Pardew's way.

Best was hardly prolific like. :lol:

10 goals in 25 Premier league starts isn't bad at all, especially for someone who was stepping up a division.