Other clubs' transfers

TBG

How come Pardew is being blamed for Cisse's goals now? :lol:

Ba, Remy, Cisse first 5 months...even Leon f***ing Best have all been prolific with around a 1 in 2 ratio playing under him.

Best was hardly prolific like. :lol:

10 goals in 25 Premier league starts isn't bad at all, especially for someone who was stepping up a division.

Aye, it's hardly indicative of a manager who doesn't know how to get his strikers scoring.

It would be worth keeping Fabio just in case of suspension "Nah, that was the other one, honest!".

The basketball team where my little brother played did that. They had a pair of identical twins, except one was shit and the other amazing; the good one was once fouled out and they just switched shirts in the dressing rooms during half time :lol:

It would be worth keeping Fabio just in case of suspension "Nah, that was the other one, honest!".

The basketball team where my little brother played did that. They had a pair of identical twins, except one was s*** and the other amazing; the good one was once fouled out and they just switched shirts in the dressing rooms during half time :lol:

How could the good one be fouled out before half time? Doesn't compute :lol:

Aye it's pardew's fault Cisse is s***.  :lol:

1in 2? Aye in soft leagues. What record does dozy Antiscore have in holland again?

Holland and Germany is definitely not the same thing.

He's had two seasons, one in Germany and one here where he's got in to double figures in a top flight league.

He had a good couple of years, 18 months in Germany and 6 months here. That's all he's about.

1in 2? Aye in soft leagues. What record does dozy Antiscore have in holland again?

He's had two seasons, one in Germany and one here where he's got in to double figures in a top flight league.

He had a good couple of years, 18 months in Germany and 6 months here. That's all he's about.

Not in the discussion tbf, I think he's a waste of space at the moment, but was pointing out that scoring in Holland and Germany are two completely different things.

Not in the discussion tbf, I think he's a waste of space at the moment, but was pointing out that scoring in Holland and Germany are two completely different things.

Well done, I wasn't talking about Germany. I was talking about his time in France, mainly in lower leagues.

Cisse's problems did begin when Pardew decided to deploy him on the right wing however.  :hmm:

bollocks it did.

He only moved to RW after a dozen or so games of which he had only scored a couple goals 1 of which came off his arse. We even gave him a penalty to take to boost his confidence... he missed that too

Again he changed the whole style of play to accommodate Ba to the detriment of the team.

Cisse's problems did begin when Pardew decided to deploy him on the right wing however.  :hmm:

bollocks it did.

He only moved to RW after a dozen or so games of which he had only scored a couple goals 1 of which came off his arse. We even gave him a penalty to take to boost his confidence... he missed that too

Again he changed the whole style of play to accommodate Ba to the detriment of the team.

Of course he did. Don't know why Enoch is arguing against it.

The 442 he played for 80% of the matches the season prior including victories at Chelsea and against Man Utd? Or the 433 that did us well for about 6 games? Even then the only difference was the on form striker swapped position with the misfiring one.

Cisse started the season up front, couldn't hit a barn door. Played 6 games out wide, no goals. Went upfront and scored something like 6 league goals in 15. Starts this season crap again upfront. So bad he gets dropped and looks largely crap whenever he comes on.  1 league goal. 

The common denominator here is that he's been playing turd.  I would love to get 8m back for him. His all round game is poor, he lacks footballing intelligence and his finishing is not good enough alone to warrant a regular starting place.

McGeady signs for Everton

god knows why he's bloody useless

He isn't useless. I hate Irish fans that say this. A bit like Ben Arfa situation here really. He will lose the ball but is also Irelands only remotely creative player who can create chances.

McGeady signs for Everton

god knows why he's bloody useless

He isn't useless. I hate Irish fans that say this. A bit like Ben Arfa situation here really. He will lose the ball but is also Irelands only remotely creative player who can create chances.

he has 0 end product he runs into dead ends and loses the ball and creates the sum total of fuck all