Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Absolutely mental that signing on fee. There's no wonder so many players let their contracts run down.

No such thing as a 'free' transfer.

Indeed, people say Jack Colback was a free transfer, but they fail to include the true cost of his transfer; that we as a fan group have to sit through the horror of his insufferable performances now.

It's a fantastic deal, instead of paying a transfer fee to Marseille they've paid it to Ayew.

and his agent

Of course but then again I don't hate agents :lol:

my opinion on agents is mixed to negative, I can certainly see the need for them but it certainly feels to me some of them enough to give the entire business a bad name, who don't seem to give much of a shit about what is best for their clients so long as they get their payday. Then theres the "super" agents like Mendes who basically has every major club kissing his ass because he's so powerful.

Everton allegedly in for Gregoire Defrel from Cesena.

Love his badass goal celebration:

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/21/c33aea9bd8e5a1dd25516d881e683d7e.jpg

Great player for the national team, but at club level he seems to get injured quite often and doesn't really perform that much anymore for them. Would still be an excellent signing.  Yes. :lol:

One of my absolute favorites to watch, I'd be gutted to see him suit up for ManU in any capacity.

Great player for the national team, but at club level he seems to get injured quite often and doesn't really perform that much anymore for them. Would still be an excellent signing.  Yes. :lol:

One of my absolute favorites to watch, I'd be gutted to see him suit up for ManU in any capacity.

:thup: Agreed. Really hope it doesn't happen.

He's looked a bit shit in recent seasons for Bayern because of all the injuries. Would still probably be class above anything they have though.

If nothing else he'd be a good squad addition, especially for £7.5mil. Veteran presence with loads of experience. If he managed to find some semblance of health, that's an absolute steal.

They've continued to neglect central midfield. It's better now with Blind, Herrera, (Di Maria) than it was when they were trotting out the likes of Cleverley, Anderson, and Fletcher (who was a very underrated player before his illness IMO). But I think they're still missing that one truly dominant CM presence. Someone like Pogba or Vidal would do wonders for them.

As you said, Schweinsteiger is hardly the player he used to be. Had they gotten him a few years ago, prior to his injuries, that'd be a different story.