Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Never even heard of the first dude, last dude sounds like a FM regen.

What? You don't know who Firmino or Rondon are?

:lol: guy's a total speg

According to urban dictionary:

speg

Dried spunk, AKA semen.

Hmm not sure I agree with that. But each to their own.

:lol: I've never heard of him either like. Not everyone knows every player in the world. And playing for Brazil doesn't mean shit. Getting in the national team is like the Brazilian equivalent of national service. It wouldn't shock me if Felipão had made a few appearances off the bench.

Don't get me wrong, TCD is patently a speg, but I can't chastise him for this one.

:lol: I've never heard of him either like. Not everyone knows every player in the world. And playing for Brazil doesn't mean s***. Getting in the national team is like the Brazilian equivalent of national service. It wouldn't shock me if Felipão had made a few appearances off the bench.

Don't get me wrong, TCD is patently a speg, but I can't chastise him for this one.

:lol:

:lol: I've never heard of him either like. Not everyone knows every player in the world. And playing for Brazil doesn't mean s***. Getting in the national team is like the Brazilian equivalent of national service. It wouldn't shock me if Felipão had made a few appearances off the bench.

:lol: :lol: With todays team I could realistically have a chance at the #9. Unfortunately I don't have an agent.

Firmino was the de Bruyne of the Bundesliga two seasons ago. Been talking about huge sums for his services, I'm all for you not knowing him, but I can't believe 'Mr. Know-it-all' has no idea who he is.

Tbf Firmino has been linked with multiple English clubs and was one of the better players in the Bundesliga this past season apparently.

Not like he's some unknown bebe like tramp plying his trade in some third world country.

He's played very well considering he plays for Hoffenheim. He has one of the highest "clear cut chance" ratio and assists in the Bundesliga. And he's only about 23.

TCD just confirming he's a drip, more nonsense from him :thup:

Rondón was pretty fine in La Liga before going to Russia; would be happy to see him playing in a proper league.

I'd like him here tbh. I mean I think he's an excellen target player, but also only seen him for Venezuela so no idea how he's done in Russia other from the fact that he's scored an okish amount of goals.

The Bundesliga isn't on Sky like. Hoffenheim even in Europe? I remember Rondon tbf after a Google search but next to Firmino it sounds like someone's trying to play a trick on you. Who the hell watches Brazil outside of major tournaments? Most people don't even watch the Copa.

I don't know where I get this reputation as a know-it-all. I say all the time, I've rarely seen some of our signings play before joining us (De Jong, Anita, MYM, Cabella etc.). In our transfer thread, I rarely talk about the players we are linked to - because i've never most of them play.

90% of this board would have never seen  Firmino play. More than half couldn't tell you what side he played for - probably not even the country he plays in. Similar case for Rondon.

The Bundesliga isn't on Sky like. Hoffenheim even in Europe? I remember Rondon tbf after a Google search but next to Firmino it sounds like someone's trying to play a trick on you. Who the hell watches Brazil outside of major tournaments? Most people don't even watch the Copa.

I don't know where I get this reputation as a know-it-all. I say all the time, I've rarely seen some of our signings play before joining us (De Jong, Anita, MYM, Cabella etc.). In our transfer thread, I rarely talk about the players we are linked to - because i've never most of them play.

90% of this board would have never seen  Firmino play. More than half couldn't tell you what side he played for - probably not even the country he plays in. Similar case for Rondon.

Rondon was first known playing for Malaga in La Liga. A little over 2 season ago.

I already said I remember Rondon.

You said "Similar for Rondon" at the end of your post. Implying people don't know who these players are, due to the division they play in. You even claimed Rondon sounded like an FM regen. Yet apparently extensively follow La Liga, which he was apart of.

Never even heard of the first dude, last dude sounds like a FM regen.

What? You don't know who Firmino or Rondon are?

:( I've hardly watched football for a year and I know who they are. TCD, you've really let yourself down man. You've let everyone down.