Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He'll still go more than likely. Most probably scenario is he gets 200k for the season and we get 45-50m for him. That way we have a happy De Gea and will receive the biggest ever fee for a keeper. Much better than an unhappy De Gea and losing him for nothing. If he decides to stay at us well then sweet Jesus.

It's win/win for us if he signs.

Yeah, definitely a result, getting him to sign a new contract rather than leaving on a free at the end of the season.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8NgPhFCQAAMADO.png

Gourcuff signs for Rennes. Thought we'd be in there on a free.

Injury record is a nightmare. I think Everton dodged him because of it.

I know he's had his problems but thought he'd be worth a gamble.

• 2 weeks later...
Ukraine winger Yevhen Konoplyanka has insisted he has no regrets over snubbing the Premier League in favour of a move to Sevilla this summer, describing La Liga as the best in the world.

The 25-year-old was wanted by Liverpool, Tottenham and Stoke but opted instead to move to the Europa League holders when his contract with Dynamo Kiev expired at the end of last season.

“If I was two-and-a-half metres tall and didn’t know how to control a ball then I may have gone to England, but here [in Spain], the football’s more technical. It’s the best,” he said.

“I don’t regret coming to Spain. I didn’t receive many offers. Some came from the Premier League and Sevilla and Atlético from Spain, but I kept thinking that Sevilla were right for me.

“I was very anxious when making my choice, to the point that I got nervous and lost three kilos beforehand. I loved Sevilla’s insistence on signing me, so I think I made the right decision.”

Him and N'Zonzi have made great starts in Sevilla. N'Zonzi already has two goals! Konoplyanka scored a great free kick at the weekend to win 3-2.

Can't have made that great of a start considering they have 1 win in 6.

They'll be off now that they've got their first win.

How crazy has La Liga been this season? I know it's early days, but Villarreal are top!

• 2 weeks later...

Swansea linked with FC Dallas winger Fabian Castillo

One of the league's best players, very good with the ball at his feet. Recently made his debut for Colombia

Head and shoulders the best player when I was watching them in LA and against Houston - stands out a mile. Sevilla or one of the other spanish teams been linked with him as well.