Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Swansea have offered £7.5 mill for Dwight Gayle apparently. Would anyone take him here for that price?

In a perfect world and with a functioning club, yes. As it stands, we need a guaranteed goal-scorer, which he's not.

Ole Sælnes to Saint-Etienne. That makes for both him and Alexander Søderlund having gone there this window. Stinks of a real life version of when you play FM and your team is up against another team and you decide to buy some of their players because they scored against you :lol:

Fulham have offered Ross McCormack a new 3 year contract which when it expires includes a clause that he'll go straight into a non-playing role at the club, aged 32.

He's subsequently handed in a transfer request

Gayle will score goals. Wish we'd sign him ahead of Swansea.

In any case if Gayle does go there, he will start playing and scoring.

It will become the first big stick that will be used to beat Pardew.

Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to it.

Shit fans hate exciting players like Gayle so Pards will doubtless be lauded as a genius. If he can handle Hatem Ben Arfa, he can handle anyone. Apart from Hatem Ben Arfa and Dwight Gayle.

Looking forward to it.

Shit fans hate exciting players like Gayle so Pards will doubtless be lauded as a genius. If he can handle Hatem Ben Arfa, he can handle anyone. Apart from Hatem Ben Arfa and Dwight Gayle.

Am I missing something here? I've watched Dwight Gayle numerous times in the flesh and on the tele and he's been absolute bunkum for the most part. A blue arsed fly running around randomly twatting balls into the sky bar the rare crafty goal.

Maybe it is a Pardew thing, as you say, and he turns into some kind of Hatemesque superstar. Doubt it though.

Paloschi having a medical at Swansea apparently

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-breaking-transfer-news-10800080

Guidolin on Paloschi

He was my player when we were at Parma. He was a promising player, very young and then went on. He’s a good player, a good guy and can be important for us. He can help us get some results and score many goals - I hope.

I asked the chairman to sign him, if it was a possibility because I like him as a player.

He is a modern player, he can play well in the Premier League, because he is strong and a good player.

Don't understand West Brom's position on Berahinio. Understand refusing to sell him except they're not playing him very often due to his bad attitude. Holding on to him will only depreciate his value and he'll have a year left on his contract by Summer, noone will pay the £30m they apparently value him at then let alone £20m. Surely take the £20m+ now since he's not even playing?