Other clubs' transfers

TBG

£11m is a lot for a Championship club to spend on one player if they don't get promoted - maybe they wanted to be able to offload him or reduce his wages if they don't go up this season?

You have to wonder why with his scoring record, he hasn't been signed by a Premiership club yet, though.

"I understand Jordan Rhodes' transfer from Blackburn to Middlesbrough is off. It seems the amount of money Rhodes wanted in bonuses was at least partly to blame."

Steve Crossman

BBC World Service Sport

Guest chicken little

I'd take him for a season alongside Mbemba even if he's nowhere near what he was.

rather eat a handful of my own shite

Good ridence to him. Yes he was a good CB (people say a world great but that's going too far) but he is a cunt of a man, always in others players face, the referee's face, always in bother (affair with teammates wife, racially abusing other players, fights in night clubs).

Good ridence to him. Yes he was a good CB (people say a world great but that's going too far) but he is a cunt of a man, always in others players face, the referee's face, always in bother (affair with teammates wife, racially abusing other players, fights in night clubs).

You don't get out much at all, do you?

Good ridence to him. Yes he was a good CB (people say a world great but that's going too far) but he is a c*** of a man, always in others players face, the referee's face, always in bother (affair with teammates wife, racially abusing other players, fights in night clubs).

Best defender from about 30 yards out and less i've ever seen regularly.