Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I've always thought African players are wildly inconsistent, like.

They can't defend either. That's why they haven't won a World cup and never will. To be honest, they only ever get moves to clubs in Europe because they are big, strong and fast. Imagine if they just did running instead, Africa would dominate the Olympics man. Wasting themselves playing footy.

France won the WC.  :coat:

Guest Howaythetoon

:rolleyes:

Fucking hell I lay on all the lazy stereotype cliches about African players and people think I'm being serious...

I can't be racist anyway, when Shola scored against the mackems I cheered like an African American when slavery was abolished.

Daft cunts!

They can't defend either. That's why they haven't won a World cup and never will. To be honest, they only ever get moves to clubs in Europe because they are big, strong and fast. Imagine if they just did running instead, Africa would dominate the Olympics man. Wasting themselves playing footy.

This post comes to you sponsored by Shak.

:lol: :thup:

Nice. :laugh:

I summon Jack Flash to retrieve the legendary post.

Is this motherfucker serious?

:lol:

:facepalm:

Guest Howaythetoon

BLACK POWA :lol:

They are just striking while the irons hot. Investing now will confirm their premiership status, they hope and secure multi millions in the summer.

They can do what they want with their players once promoted. Sensible ownership.

YOU EVER SEEN A WHITE MAN SLAM DUNK? YOU HAVE? FUCK YOU!